- Joined
- 4 November 2018
- Messages
- 17,947
- Reactions Received
- 38,146
- Cards
- View Profile
- KS Coins
- 16,470
- Fandom
- inspirit
- Gender
- Female
- Pronouns
- Goddess
- Ship
- Wreck
High Priority:
EXO's Sehun
SHINee's Minho
Girlsday Jihae
RV Wendy & Joy
DC JiU, Yoohyeon & Siyeon
Sunmi 2,3,5
Gfriend Eunha, Sowon, SinB, Yerin
Low Priority:
Any(G)I-DLE
Any Ladies Code
Any Miss A
Any f(x)
Any Itzy
These are the cards I really want-comment below if you have a possible trade.
This is a common card so I will consider other trades.
EXO's Sehun
SHINee's Minho
Girlsday Jihae
RV Wendy & Joy
DC JiU, Yoohyeon & Siyeon
Sunmi 2,3,5
Gfriend Eunha, Sowon, SinB, Yerin
Low Priority:
Any(G)I-DLE
Any Ladies Code
Any Miss A
Any f(x)
Any Itzy
These are the cards I really want-comment below if you have a possible trade.
This is a common card so I will consider other trades.