18+ Your Age Range (1 Viewer)

Joined
8 March 2019
Messages
6,995
Reactions Received
12,662
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
691
Fandom
Exo L
Gender
Male
Ship
What is your age range in dating?

As someone who is nearing... 30 :naeunshock:... I would date someone as low as ~25 and someone as high as maybe... ~50... but they have to look like Niles from Frasier or Phil from Agents of Shield...
 

Panda

.
.
.
.
Joined
24 September 2018
Messages
8,755
Reactions Received
24,302
Location
Somewhere Near Bamboo
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
12
Fandom
Starlight
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/Her
Ship
Wreck
I'm 21... so.. 21 and up lmao

maybe between 21 and 28
 
Joined
19 October 2020
Messages
19,165
Reactions Received
28,437
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
1,455
Fandom
multi BG
Gender
Female
25 youngest, 45 oldest
 

daesuki

이 비가 그칠 땐 각자 있던 곳에서
.
.
Joined
4 January 2020
Messages
16,598
Reactions Received
31,252
Location
you clouds rain
Website
daesukiii.tumblr.com
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
38,410
Fandom
YOLO
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/Her
Ship
between 19 and possibly 32-35. if they're not old enough to be my parent I'm all right with it
 
  • Like
Reactions: Willow
Joined
28 May 2021
Messages
1,060
Reactions Received
1,081
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Fandom
Multi
Gender
Non-Binary
Pronouns
they/them
id have to agree. im turning 20 in exactly a week so 3 years younger and 5 years old for me rn. but im taken so :pandatea:
 

bulletproof

✧ @karina is the eva to my noora ✧
.
.
Joined
2 September 2018
Messages
12,423
Reactions Received
54,952
Location
ARMY base 💕
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
55
Gender
Female
Ship
I'm not gonna date anyone younger than me anymore :wimwim: I would say maximum 5 years older
 

Mew

~Angel of Death~
.
Joined
29 November 2018
Messages
2,249
Reactions Received
4,602
Location
England, London
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
6
Fandom
Shawol
Gender
Female
Dating 25 to 45...
For Other things.... 21 to 50..
:welp:
 
Joined
28 May 2021
Messages
107
Reactions Received
92
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
3-12 years older than me. I am 28 almost 29 and I never like dating people exactly my age.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread