Your Alignment? (1 Viewer)

Lovely_Cornchips

Slut for Deep Voices
.
Joined
4 November 2018
Messages
17,947
Reactions Received
38,146
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
16,470
Fandom
inspirit
Gender
Female
Pronouns
Goddess
Ship
Wreck
So your alignment is essentially how you view things like morally?

So I wanted to know what everyone else gets after taking this quiz: HERE

When you get your answer I want you to say if you think it fits you.
If others think it fits you or how you are perceived.
Also, post your answer too.

I personally received Lawful Neutral as mine and I think it's kind of inaccurate for the most part. I do believe in law & order and support the system as well for the most part but I don't always agree with it either. Neutral fits me a bit better than lawful in my opinion. Also nobody tends to view me as neutral or lawful. I am mostly viewed as chaotic by literally EVERYONE who knows me so yeah they don't agree with this and everyone I show even said that I cheated the test.
 

Lovely_Cornchips

Slut for Deep Voices
.
Joined
4 November 2018
Messages
17,947
Reactions Received
38,146
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
16,470
Fandom
inspirit
Gender
Female
Pronouns
Goddess
Ship
Wreck
I took an alignment test a lot of times before and most of the results were True Neutral.
I think that was my first result ever but I've changed a lot so it shifted to Lawful Neutral.
 
  • Like
Reactions: Rukia

Lovely_Cornchips

Slut for Deep Voices
.
Joined
4 November 2018
Messages
17,947
Reactions Received
38,146
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
16,470
Fandom
inspirit
Gender
Female
Pronouns
Goddess
Ship
Wreck
  • Haha
Reactions: Marianthi
Joined
21 November 2018
Messages
301
Reactions Received
1,484
Location
the LOONAverse
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
I’m a chaotic good :llama_squish:
A chaotic good character acts as his conscience directs him with little regard for what others expect of him. He makes his own way, but he’s kind and benevolent. He believes in goodness and right but has little use for laws and regulations. He hates it when people try to intimidate others and tell them what to do. He follows his own moral compass, which, although good, may not agree with that of society. Chaotic good is the best alignment you can be because it combines a good heart with a free spirit.
 
  • Like
Reactions: Lovely_Cornchips

Mew

~Angel of Death~
.
Joined
29 November 2018
Messages
2,249
Reactions Received
4,602
Location
England, London
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
6
Fandom
Shawol
Gender
Female
I've done this before for my old D&D character... can't remember what it was..
But this time i got Lawful Neutral... some what right to a degree However when put in a position where i'd need to survive, everything goes out the window usually... its more a personal code i live by rather than a government set one though there's a few things that match up of course.
 
  • Like
Reactions: Lovely_Cornchips

Lovely_Cornchips

Slut for Deep Voices
.
Joined
4 November 2018
Messages
17,947
Reactions Received
38,146
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
16,470
Fandom
inspirit
Gender
Female
Pronouns
Goddess
Ship
Wreck
I've done this before for my old D&D character... can't remember what it was..
But this time i got Lawful Neutral... some what right to a degree However when put in a position where i'd need to survive, everything goes out the window usually... its more a personal code i live by rather than a government set one though they a few things that match up of course.
I think that is how mine works too-I am more of a personal code follower rather than fully for government
 
  • Like
Reactions: Mew

Mayday

🍓Your 1-Up Girl🍓
.
Joined
26 September 2018
Messages
8,197
Reactions Received
27,145
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
Lawful Neutral


I probably agree with this one. I do prefer order, and I typically live by putting myself before others, always. I believe that one should always meet their own needs before meeting others. I like things to be "together" and straight forward, so I'll say that this is pretty accurate. Though, I will say that I will not be very "loyal" and "honorable" if I don't agree with your actions.
 
  • Like
Reactions: Lovely_Cornchips

Lovely_Cornchips

Slut for Deep Voices
.
Joined
4 November 2018
Messages
17,947
Reactions Received
38,146
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
16,470
Fandom
inspirit
Gender
Female
Pronouns
Goddess
Ship
Wreck
Lawful Neutral


I probably agree with this one. I do prefer order, and I typically live by putting myself before others, always. I believe that one should always meet their own needs before meeting others. I like things to be "together" and straight forward, so I'll say that this is pretty accurate.
I thought it was more the needs of the whole come before the needs of the individual in regards to Lawful Neutral?
 

Lovely_Cornchips

Slut for Deep Voices
.
Joined
4 November 2018
Messages
17,947
Reactions Received
38,146
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
16,470
Fandom
inspirit
Gender
Female
Pronouns
Goddess
Ship
Wreck
I’m a chaotic good :llama_squish:
A chaotic good character acts as his conscience directs him with little regard for what others expect of him. He makes his own way, but he’s kind and benevolent. He believes in goodness and right but has little use for laws and regulations. He hates it when people try to intimidate others and tell them what to do. He follows his own moral compass, which, although good, may not agree with that of society. Chaotic good is the best alignment you can be because it combines a good heart with a free spirit.
Ohhhh I like this one
 

Mayday

🍓Your 1-Up Girl🍓
.
Joined
26 September 2018
Messages
8,197
Reactions Received
27,145
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
I thought it was more the needs of the whole come before the needs of the individual in regards to Lawful Neutral?
From what I understood from my description, it said that I lived by a personal code, meaning that I like to my own standards before meeting others. Though, I'm not sure if everyone's descriptions are the same for Lawful Neutral.
 
  • Like
Reactions: Lovely_Cornchips

Lovely_Cornchips

Slut for Deep Voices
.
Joined
4 November 2018
Messages
17,947
Reactions Received
38,146
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
16,470
Fandom
inspirit
Gender
Female
Pronouns
Goddess
Ship
Wreck
From what I understood from my description, it said that I lived by a personal code, meaning that I like to my own standards before meeting others. Though, I'm not sure if everyone's descriptions are the same for Lawful Neutral.
Hmmm I mean with personal code its more like you set your rules for how you conduct yourself and you stick to them pretty strictly. Like for me I don't like breaking promises. So that would be my personal code.
 
  • Like
Reactions: Mayday

Mayday

🍓Your 1-Up Girl🍓
.
Joined
26 September 2018
Messages
8,197
Reactions Received
27,145
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
Hmmm I mean with personal code its more like you set your rules for how you conduct yourself and you stick to them pretty strictly. Like for me I don't like breaking promises. So that would be my personal code.
That also makes sense. I guess it still applies for me, as like stated earlier, my personal code is to live by my standards, and to put my own needs before others. It really does depend on the person.
 
  • Like
Reactions: Lovely_Cornchips
Joined
20 April 2019
Messages
39
Reactions Received
132
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
I got lawful neutral. I'd say this part is fairly accurate, "A lawful neutral character acts as law, tradition, or a personal code directs her." For me, the personal code would be the one that I follow. I definitely kind of have my own personal code. I don't know if organization and order are really paramount to me though. There are times when I think it's better to be organized though, like if you're trying to accomplish a specific goal. Also, I think I'm only really reliable and honorable to my friends.
 
  • Like
Reactions: Lovely_Cornchips
Joined
21 April 2019
Messages
1,006
Reactions Received
3,467
Location
くたばれ
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
Ship
Neutral Evil

A neutral evil villain does whatever she can get away with. She is out for herself, pure and simple. She sheds no tears for those she kills, whether for profit, sport, or convenience. She has no love of order and holds no illusion that following laws, traditions, or codes would make her any better or more noble. On the other hand, she doesn’t have the restless nature or love of conflict that a chaotic evil villain has. The criminal who robs and murders to get what she wants is neutral evil. Some neutral evil villains hold up evil as an ideal, committing evil for its own sake. Most often, such villains are devoted to evil deities or secret societies. The common phrase for neutral evil is "true evil." Neutral evil is the most dangerous alignment because it represents pure evil without honor and without variation.

imma take it again
 

blueberries

Fleshy fruit
.
Joined
17 November 2018
Messages
15,240
Reactions Received
46,642
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
I'm usually lawful neutral in these.

And, i got that one again..

Lawful Neutral

A lawful neutral character acts as law, tradition, or a personal code directs her. Order and organization are paramount to her. She may believe in personal order and live by a code or standard, or she may believe in order for all and favor a strong, organized government. The common phrase for lawful neutral is "true lawful." Lawful neutral is the best alignment you can be because it means you are reliable and honorable without being a zealot.

Based on how I was answering I was expecting to get sth rly different this time, but I guess not. Still lawful, still neutral.
 
  • Like
Reactions: Lovely_Cornchips

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread