- I don't stream - tried it once, realized I have way more to do with my time (but for those that enjoy it, more power to you).
- I don't always leap on any new teasers or releases from my faves or those I enjoy (most of the time with SHINee group or members, and ASTRO, I do - but only on comeback things, not on variety show or radio appearances etc....if I even watch or listen to them, it's like...a while later)
- I'm bad at following solo activities (save for Taemin's.... :c )
- I don't do the vote spam things for awards on music shows or end of the year awards - you'd be lucky to find me voting even once, if I'm being honest (I'm realy bad about this even though I think they always deserve their awards)
- I tell it like it is; if someone does something that's bad, well, I'll say something. If someone needs more training or isn't quite up to par with other members, I won't act like they are God's gift to the world. I'm realistic with my faves, but I don't drag them
- I don't do the whole "oppa didn't mean it" or "unnie was just being a strong independent woman!" when any of my faves screw something up
- I only purchase merch that are albums and photobooks (I wish I could afford photobooks more...I love photography esp of pretty people in book form); I don't purchase shirts, and stickers, and keychains, and fans, and folders, and postcards etc etc (though I would love to one day get the official light stick for both SHINee and ASTRO)