How long am I doing this before I forget this account exists for another year again?
Kedon Joined 26 April 2019 Messages 303 Reactions Received 751 Location . Cards View Profile KS Coins 0 15 April 2020 #1 How long am I doing this before I forget this account exists for another year again? Reactions: yeji, Wingfrost and Ahsoka
Ahsoka ⚡️Lightning . . . . . . Joined 27 August 2018 Messages 71,394 Reactions Received 151,405 Location That user who always changes their Un’s heart <3 Cards View Profile KS Coins 129,603 Fandom Lex stan Gender Female Pronouns she/her Ship @athenarose Wreck @lexus 15 April 2020 #2 This is the quality content I live for Reactions: yeji and Wingfrost
Wingfrost Answer for SOTY . . Joined 5 November 2018 Messages 23,134 Reactions Received 38,822 Cards View Profile KS Coins 19,488 Fandom Answer is Queen Gender Female Pronouns She/Her Ship @Person 15 April 2020 #3 Reactions: yeji
Mayday 🍓Your 1-Up Girl🍓 . Joined 26 September 2018 Messages 8,197 Reactions Received 27,145 Cards View Profile KS Coins 0 Gender Female 15 April 2020 #4 Reactions: yeji
yeji ❧@bulletproof is the noora to my eva . . . Joined 9 October 2018 Messages 50,688 Reactions Received 142,435 Location loonaverse into the cosmic world & flover garden ღ Cards View Profile KS Coins 134 Fandom arianator Gender Female Pronouns she/her Ship @Penggie Wreck @Faerie 15 April 2020 #5 so adorable omg