Your favorite ‘lazy’ meal? (1 Viewer)

Wingfrost

Answer for SOTY
.
.
Joined
5 November 2018
Messages
23,134
Reactions Received
38,822
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
19,488
Fandom
Answer is Queen
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/Her
Ship
^As the title says
Whenever my family has had a long day we’ll always just make frito pie (just frito chips, chili and cheese). It’s what I’m wanting to make tonight since I don’t feel up to really cooking but I already have chicken set out so I need to cook that.
:yolk:
​
 
Joined
22 February 2019
Messages
5,686
Reactions Received
16,237
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
I get the precooked shrimp from stores and warm them up on the stove and throw on a few spices lol
 

Mayday

🍓Your 1-Up Girl🍓
.
Joined
26 September 2018
Messages
8,197
Reactions Received
27,145
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
ramen with

lemon juice
cumin
paprika
minced onion
oregano
powdered onion
powdered garlic
soy sauce
sesame oil
fried egg on top
 
  • Love
Reactions: Wingfrost

Mangoey

⤔ ғ ʟ ᴀ ᴍ ᴀ ɴ ɢ ᴏ ⬹
Joined
2 September 2018
Messages
8,269
Reactions Received
26,625
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Ship
I just boil plain noodles and then mix it up with a bunch of different sauces. It's simple and yummy 😋
 
  • Love
Reactions: Wingfrost
Joined
22 January 2021
Messages
147
Reactions Received
172
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
fried rice.
 
  • Love
Reactions: Wingfrost

Soogi

radical kyeominist
.
.
Joined
8 November 2018
Messages
16,140
Reactions Received
24,280
Website
kyeomblr.tumblr.com
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
200
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she / her
Ship
Something that requires 15 minutes is considered lazy food? o.O

For me it's noodles.
it is to me :gyuripout:
they said lazy meal so i didnt wanna pick anything snack-like but rather an actual meal that you can eat w family ;;
 
Joined
22 February 2019
Messages
16,036
Reactions Received
44,289
Location
the female gaze
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
124
Fandom
luoshifemy
Gender
Female
Pronouns
luo/yunxi
Ship
boil some vegetables ok done
 
  • Like
Reactions: Wingfrost

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread