Shonens, those long-ass series that everyone (most) watched when they got into anime.
Let's see which long-ass shonen is KS's favorite
Let's see which long-ass shonen is KS's favorite
Mine is also One Piece, I think I prefer it's story telling most and unlike many other shonen I don't think it has weak parts what comes to story. Though I have to admit I enjoy the manga lot more than the anime, the anime's pacing is just so damn slow xdOne piece
![]()
twentyonedeidara is forever in my heartNaruto and HxHthose shows literally changed the course of my life tbh
Lmfao, yes indeedtwentyonedeidara is forever in my heart
Ohh, I actually *never finished Gintama, but from the episodes I saw a while ago I loved it!I haven't managed to finish any of these (although One Piece and Inuyasha are very good) so I'll pick another shonen that I love.
Gintama.
I love it pieces. Even the fillers are mostly good.