Your favorite long-ass shonen (1 Viewer)

Fav shonen

  • Bleach

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • One Piece

    Votes: 6 42.9%
  • Naruto

    Votes: 5 35.7%
  • Hitman Reborn

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Dragon Ball

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Hunter x Hunter

    Votes: 3 21.4%
  • Fairy Tail

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Inuyasha

    Votes: 0 0.0%

  • Total voters
    14

blueberries

Fleshy fruit
.
Joined
17 November 2018
Messages
15,240
Reactions Received
46,642
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Shonens, those long-ass series that everyone (most) watched when they got into anime.

Let's see which long-ass shonen is KS's favorite :sakUwu:
 

VillageIdiot

It's Time To Break Free Of The Blues
.
.
Joined
8 November 2018
Messages
19,193
Reactions Received
60,789
Location
Tokki Topia
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
19,207
Fandom
Toxic
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/Her/Drama Kween
Ship
Naruto
I watched DBZ and Bleach too
At some point I'll start Super and watch Inuyasha
 

blueberries

Fleshy fruit
.
Joined
17 November 2018
Messages
15,240
Reactions Received
46,642
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
One piece
:queen:
Mine is also One Piece, I think I prefer it's story telling most and unlike many other shonen I don't think it has weak parts what comes to story. Though I have to admit I enjoy the manga lot more than the anime, the anime's pacing is just so damn slow xd
 
Joined
22 April 2019
Messages
1,557
Reactions Received
4,625
Location
Small Magellanic Cloud
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
I loved One Piece till one point, but then too many new characters got introduced and it started feeling like filler. I'm still interested in the main storyline, lore and politics (WG, Void Century, Poneglyphs etc). Also, fanservice reached such an over-the-top level that it started to look ridiculous (and anime makes it even worse than manga). Early arcs were amazing, and I think Water 7 is peak awesomeness.
 
Joined
21 February 2019
Messages
8,782
Reactions Received
6,809
Location
StarlightGalaxy
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Male
Out of all them, Bleach is the only one I've really completed. I watched everything from OVAs to specials to movies. Next would be Inuyasha and Fairy Tail.

Even though Bleach turned to shit, I still have a really soft spot for it. I did genuinely love it the most when Big 3 was still a thing with One Piece, Naruto and Bleach.
 

potato

☆ Stan Yolkie ☆
.
Joined
22 May 2019
Messages
5,913
Reactions Received
28,273
Location
Under the Earth
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Fandom
Moa
Ship
I haven't managed to finish any of these (although One Piece and Inuyasha are very good) so I'll pick another shonen that I love.

Gintama.

I love it pieces. Even the fillers are mostly good.
 

gongchan

Izz/Phoenix
.
.
Joined
29 August 2018
Messages
3,762
Reactions Received
13,488
Website
theghostofwind.carrd.co
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Fandom
Bana
Gender
Male
Pronouns
he/him
Ship
Wreck
I haven't managed to finish any of these (although One Piece and Inuyasha are very good) so I'll pick another shonen that I love.

Gintama.

I love it pieces. Even the fillers are mostly good.
Ohh, I actually *never finished Gintama, but from the episodes I saw a while ago I loved it!
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread