Appreciation Your favorite Nu’est song? (1 Viewer)

Wingfrost

Answer for SOTY
.
.
Joined
5 November 2018
Messages
23,134
Reactions Received
38,822
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
19,488
Fandom
Answer is Queen
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/Her
Ship
It’s just now starting to hit me that they’re actually disbanding and I’m going to miss them so much. :pepecry1: They had tons of bops, they weren’t well known for so long until Produce then they finally got what they deserved which I’m so happy about.
But I’ve recently been listening to them more since the announcement and bopping to their bops which brings me to this thread. What is your favorite song by Nu’est?

My two favorites are Dejavu and Face :lucastwerk:

​
 

Kamistar

I'm gonna be a star
.
Joined
23 June 2021
Messages
7,244
Reactions Received
18,851
Location
Jessicaland
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
22
Fandom
Exo-L
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/her
Hard to choose between Face and Action but I'll go with Face :pepeheart: when it came out I was obsessed with the song and choreography
 
  • Love
  • Wow
Reactions: Wingfrost and litc

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread