Appreciation Your favorite rap songs? (1 Viewer)

blueberries

Fleshy fruit
.
Joined
17 November 2018
Messages
15,240
Reactions Received
46,642
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Now I'm not biggest rap fan, but somehow I have started to appreciate rap a lot more since becoming fan of kpop. Which is bit weird I guess, but also kind of makes sense- I mean your regular pop music doesn't have that much rap compared to kpop that can be even rap heavy and I was mostly into rock anyways so wasn't really familiar with rap before hand. But now I'm watching Show me the money, Unpretty rapstar, listening rappers solo songs, mixtapes.. where i'm getting with this..

So what are some of your favorite rap songs? They don't necessarily need to be the best rap songs, have most skilled raps and so on- just sth you like and u can also say why you like that particular song and rap in it. I'm quite interested of getting new rap songs in my belt :d


My picks:

This is one of the earlier rap songs I fell in love with and honestly BYG just has such appealing dark voice.


Yoon Mirae really sells it to me

Other favs from them; Sweet Dream, Bang Diggy Bang Bang

Joke really impressed me, it has such clear and fast rap, and I'm big fan of RM's tone

Other favs from RM/BTS: Change, Ddaeng

Now GD was first rapper I heard- I mean whose solo stuff I heard and he has always been great artist and lyricist to me, but I think his newest album was the one that first time really showcased him as rapper and it had such attitude too.

Other favs from GD: A Boy, She's Gone

Gotta have some girls here and I just love Grace


It's such fun and clever song with great collection of rappers. BI is probably my favorite in this one, and the part "Nah, fuck your ID. Nah, fuck your IP."

Other favs from Epik High: One, Fan, Up, Amor Fati


@Ozymandias ... like rap? :dubuthink:
 

Darkseid

Naevis Calling
.
.
.
Joined
11 November 2018
Messages
22,959
Reactions Received
108,834
Location
Kwangya
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Male
Ship
@goyo and @deadstar got you covered on this one lol.

I'll just add some I really liked.


This gives me old school NWA vibes :maheart:


G-Soul's vocals really add to this, and it's one of Zico's best and most personal raps.


This is Chinese but who cares lol. I love the way traditional music is infused with rap here.
 
Joined
22 February 2019
Messages
16,036
Reactions Received
44,289
Location
the female gaze
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
124
Fandom
luoshifemy
Gender
Female
Pronouns
luo/yunxi
Ship
Rap :pandaannoyed: Never
 

yeji

❧@bulletproof is the noora to my eva
.
.
.
Joined
9 October 2018
Messages
50,688
Reactions Received
142,435
Location
loonaverse into the cosmic world & flover garden ღ
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
134
Fandom
arianator
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck


I'M NOTHING WITHOUT YOUUUUU

btw. don't mind me I will post whatever songs come in my mind that I have liked recently in the khh scene
 

yeji

❧@bulletproof is the noora to my eva
.
.
.
Joined
9 October 2018
Messages
50,688
Reactions Received
142,435
Location
loonaverse into the cosmic world & flover garden ღ
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
134
Fandom
arianator
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck


still my fave zino song.
also stream okgo :sanapray:
 

yeji

❧@bulletproof is the noora to my eva
.
.
.
Joined
9 October 2018
Messages
50,688
Reactions Received
142,435
Location
loonaverse into the cosmic world & flover garden ღ
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
134
Fandom
arianator
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck


my fave rapper and his best song
 

yeji

❧@bulletproof is the noora to my eva
.
.
.
Joined
9 October 2018
Messages
50,688
Reactions Received
142,435
Location
loonaverse into the cosmic world & flover garden ღ
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
134
Fandom
arianator
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck


okasian and kohh on a track together :sanapray:
 

blueberries

Fleshy fruit
.
Joined
17 November 2018
Messages
15,240
Reactions Received
46,642
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
@goyo and @deadstar got you covered on this one lol.

I'll just add some I really liked.


This gives me old school NWA vibes :maheart:


G-Soul's vocals really add to this, and it's one of Zico's best and most personal raps.


This is Chinese but who cares lol. I love the way traditional music is infused with rap here.
Oh I forgot to add Anti actually. Such great song, the lyrics, the flow, vocals that add to it, mv.. all contributing to meaning. Zico is bit hit and miss for me, while I acknowledge his talent, his raps aren't always my tea, but this one was really appealing.

I got to admit that Drunken Tigers style alone isn't quite for me, it needs the balancing of Mirae and Bizzy to introduce some variety to song. The song is ok, but not sth I'd listen that much. My fav song from him is The Cure, but even if that's named his song it has feats from Mirae and Bizzy.

VAVA's song was really good- I always love when traditional instruments are used in modern music. I think I ended up liking the track bit more than rap (what's new), but it was nice combo as well. Only thing that was bit too much for me was the traditional singing part.
 

yeji

❧@bulletproof is the noora to my eva
.
.
.
Joined
9 October 2018
Messages
50,688
Reactions Received
142,435
Location
loonaverse into the cosmic world & flover garden ღ
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
134
Fandom
arianator
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck


stan dumb
 
Joined
22 February 2019
Messages
16,036
Reactions Received
44,289
Location
the female gaze
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
124
Fandom
luoshifemy
Gender
Female
Pronouns
luo/yunxi
Ship

yeji

❧@bulletproof is the noora to my eva
.
.
.
Joined
9 October 2018
Messages
50,688
Reactions Received
142,435
Location
loonaverse into the cosmic world & flover garden ღ
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
134
Fandom
arianator
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck



@Ozymandias that's the song I wanted to show you on rabb.it
 

yeji

❧@bulletproof is the noora to my eva
.
.
.
Joined
9 October 2018
Messages
50,688
Reactions Received
142,435
Location
loonaverse into the cosmic world & flover garden ღ
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
134
Fandom
arianator
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck


stan the love of my life
napper/e.via/or tymee
 

blueberries

Fleshy fruit
.
Joined
17 November 2018
Messages
15,240
Reactions Received
46,642
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
I WOULD LIKE TO REMIND YOU THAT I HATE MUSIC
The thing with this is that I don't know u enough to know if this is joke or not xdd
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread