- Joined
- 9 October 2018
- Messages
- 50,688
- Reactions Received
- 142,435
- Cards
- View Profile
- KS Coins
- 134
- Fandom
- arianator
- Gender
- Female
- Pronouns
- she/her
- Ship
- Wreck
I knew this thread would be fine once I tagged you
All music stans should be destroyedThe thing with this is that I don't know u enough to know if this is joke or not xdd
I am obsessed with G2 and his voice is just A+++++++++++++++I knew this thread would be fine once I tagged you
And I'll listen to it and let you know![]()
You would get along with @emanresu , the gg and bg visual stans of the forumAll music stans should be destroyedonly visual stans can remain
NeverYou would get along with @emanresu , the gg and bg visual stans of the forum
I guess we didn't get our visual prom(oter) of kings and queens thenNeverGg stans should also be destroyed
You would get along with @emanresu , the gg and bg visual stans of the forum
I am under the protection of the Angel from Taiwan.NeverGg stans should also be destroyed