Your favorite release from today? (1 Viewer)

Which one was your fave?

  • Color Full

    Votes: 7 46.7%
  • Who Dis?

    Votes: 5 33.3%
  • Punch

    Votes: 3 20.0%

  • Total voters
    15

Belgizen

Doyoung's wifey
.
Joined
5 November 2018
Messages
12,760
Reactions Received
31,598
Location
Doyoung's Bed
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
46,298
Fandom
NCTzen
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/Her
Personally, I love all three of them and was looking forward to all 3.
But Punch and Color Full did give me that extra.

127's song surprised me as I heard the instrumental before and didn't really like it. This might be my fave song of all.
RSQ was so unique and fresh. They remind me of Red Velvet's red and velvet side mixed together. It's safe to say that RSQ filled the void that P.O.P left behind.
Secret Number was also good but didn't give me that extra. I still stan and the lineup is so well put together. Song receives mixed reactions but has a decent amount of views for a very nugu company. RSQ has very positive reactions
 

JakeyWantsCakey

Stan Treasure!
.
.
Joined
22 February 2019
Messages
9,507
Reactions Received
26,077
Location
UK
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Male
  1. Color Full is a BOP of epic proportions!
  2. Who Dis, I really like the chorus but the cringey English parts knock a few points off for me.
  3. Punch, I actually like it A LOT more than I did on my first listen but I still think the chorus is trash.
 

Ahsoka

⚡️Lightning
.
.
.
.
.
.
Joined
27 August 2018
Messages
71,383
Reactions Received
151,392
Location
That user who always changes their Un’s heart <3
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
129,595
Fandom
Lex stan
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread