Your favorite type of weather? (1 Viewer)

eclipsoul

that one friend that's too woke
.
.
Joined
14 October 2019
Messages
25,594
Reactions Received
43,659
Location
too embarassed to show that country here
Website
infiniteorbit.carrd.co
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
40,402
Fandom
Orbit
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
i love rain with every fiber of my being, i wouldn't mind if it was just raining all the time. but not thunder, it actually scares me a bit.
 

Mayday

🍓Your 1-Up Girl🍓
.
Joined
26 September 2018
Messages
8,197
Reactions Received
27,145
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
I love those warm summer days where it's pouring outside. Something about the darkness makes me feel like I'm wrapped around in a knitted blanket knit by my mother, reading an old book that smells like magazine pages. I wouldn't want that weather all the time though, as it is scientifically proven that constant gloomy weather can be linked to sadness (one of the reasons scientists believe the suicide rate in Washington is so high). Also, sun feels great on my skin, like a breeze of heaven.
 

Soogi

radical kyeominist
.
.
Joined
8 November 2018
Messages
16,140
Reactions Received
24,280
Website
kyeomblr.tumblr.com
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
200
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she / her
Ship
nice_weather :sanapray::llama_laugh:

no but srsly when it's nice and sunny; when you can feel the warmth of the sun on your skin but it's not hot enough to get sweaty. stormy weather is really nice too, especially in the summer. i really don't like snow and cloudy days tho
 
Joined
22 April 2019
Messages
1,557
Reactions Received
4,625
Location
Small Magellanic Cloud
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
nice_weather :sanapray::llama_laugh:

no but srsly when it's nice and sunny; when you can feel the warmth of the sun on your skin but it's not hot enough to get sweaty. stormy weather is really nice too, especially in the summer. i really don't like snow and cloudy days tho
aaagh, ily!!! :llama_blush:
 

gongchan

Izz/Phoenix
.
.
Joined
29 August 2018
Messages
3,762
Reactions Received
13,488
Website
theghostofwind.carrd.co
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Fandom
Bana
Gender
Male
Pronouns
he/him
Ship
Wreck
Cold rain is my favorite. I would say I like rain all the time, but when it gets too hot while raining it gets humid, and it's really hard for me to breathe in humidity so I much prefer it cold. Though, if I don't have to go outside in the humidity, then rain all the time is the best.
 
Joined
22 April 2019
Messages
1,118
Reactions Received
2,529
Location
ᶦᵗˢ ᵃ ˢᵉᶜʳᵉᵗ
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
warm. not to hot not to cold
 

yeji

❧@bulletproof is the noora to my eva
.
.
.
Joined
9 October 2018
Messages
50,688
Reactions Received
142,435
Location
loonaverse into the cosmic world & flover garden ღ
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
134
Fandom
arianator
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
I love sunny weather. Just a little warmth is what I love already
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread