- Joined
- 26 February 2019
- Messages
- 29,345
- Reactions Received
- 36,273
- Cards
- View Profile
- KS Coins
- 66,410
- Gender
- Female
- Pronouns
- She/Her
- Ship
Mine is Ensemble Stars :llama_lovely:
What level?I've started to play King's raid lately and I love it.
But my most fav mobile game is gonna remain Pokemon Go![]()
King's raid somewhere around 30 i guessWhat level?
I know for fact that my piano teacher is at 34 in PKMN Go since the bakery right next to the studio is a Pokéstop smhKing's raid somewhere around 30 i guess
Pkmn go lvl 40 and 33 ( 40 is spoofed )
I know for fact that my piano teacher is at 34 in PKMN Go since the bakery right next to the studio is a Pokéstop smh
Jesus Christ there’s so much going on there I can’t,,![]()
This is my fav spoofing place
perma 20ppl in raid lobbiesJesus Christ there’s so much going on there I can’t,,