Your favourite mobile games? (1 Viewer)

blueberries

Fleshy fruit
.
Joined
17 November 2018
Messages
15,240
Reactions Received
46,642
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
I don't currently play mobile games, but I played Love Nikki longest time. It's dress up game, but not your regular one, you need to dress your character up according themes for the quests and need to get score high enough to go forward and it has also plot. Was kind of my guilty pleasure xd

I tried to find trailer or pv for it, but now I'm just confused as well

 
Joined
21 February 2019
Messages
8,782
Reactions Received
6,809
Location
StarlightGalaxy
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Male
I played Brave Frontier for the longest time but I stopped now. I kinda miss it. I've been planning on getting back to it but I'm afraid my units have been powercreeped already :yolk::yolk::yolk:

I want to play Mystic Messenger too.
 

mysteric

hysteric
.
Joined
26 February 2019
Messages
14,363
Reactions Received
27,574
Location
the moon
Website
newjeans.carrd.com
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
8,986
Fandom
MeU & MY
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she ✧ her
Ship
King's raid somewhere around 30 i guess

Pkmn go lvl 40 and 33 ( 40 is spoofed )
I know for fact that my piano teacher is at 34 in PKMN Go since the bakery right next to the studio is a Pokéstop smh
 
  • Like
Reactions: jasque and Sana

jasque

Antifragile
.
.
Joined
29 August 2018
Messages
11,564
Reactions Received
42,959
Location
Brasil
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
18,971
Fandom
Chahee Lovers
Gender
Male
Yugioh duel links

I used to play dragon ball dokkan battle and pkm go, but one game consumes enough time lol
 
Joined
22 April 2019
Messages
1,118
Reactions Received
2,529
Location
ᶦᵗˢ ᵃ ˢᵉᶜʳᵉᵗ
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
  • Love Live
  • BanG Dream
  • Ensemble Star
  • Idolish7
  • Tsukiuta
  • Love Nikki
  • Criminal Case
  • June's Journey
 
Joined
23 April 2019
Messages
21
Reactions Received
74
Location
Fiery California
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
Ship
Lately, I've been very invested in Animal Crossing PocketCamp! But as for my all time favorite mobile: Monument Valley 1 & 2. It's a beautiful puzzle game with a story. Highly recommend it! I also love Bejeweled but I can't play it as they haven't fixed the screen problem for Google Pixel 3 XL.
 

Kimono

Woo Woo Wa Baby
.
Joined
13 August 2019
Messages
940
Reactions Received
1,770
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
Colouring:
Paint color
Tap color
Oil painting by numbers

Word:
Wordscapes and wordscapes in bloom
Under a spell
Word Stars
Daily themed crossword
Cody cross
Word stitch
Crossword quiz
Words discovery
Bonza. Also like bonza jigsaw
Letter fridge
Crossword (it’s an app with a stopwatch it gives you a minute or something to solve)

Brain:
Peak
Elevate

I used to like violas quest a lot and a racing game but got annoyed with them or couldn’t pass levels. I prefer games that use my brain more.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread