Which of these is your favourite? :pandatea:
Abeamus . . Joined 19 February 2019 Messages 74,224 Reactions Received 76,669 Cards View Profile KS Coins 188,687 Ship @Magician Wreck @kddicted 7 December 2019 #1 Which of these is your favourite? Spoiler: Girls' Generation - Gee Spoiler: 2NE1 - I Don't Care Spoiler: Wonder Girls - Tell Me Spoiler: T-ara - Roly Poly Spoiler: Sistar - So Cool Spoiler: Kara - Mister Reactions: Darkseid, Willow, Wingfrost and 5 others
Which of these is your favourite? Spoiler: Girls' Generation - Gee Spoiler: 2NE1 - I Don't Care Spoiler: Wonder Girls - Tell Me Spoiler: T-ara - Roly Poly Spoiler: Sistar - So Cool Spoiler: Kara - Mister
yeji ❧@bulletproof is the noora to my eva . . . Joined 9 October 2018 Messages 50,688 Reactions Received 142,435 Location loonaverse into the cosmic world & flover garden ღ Cards View Profile KS Coins 134 Fandom arianator Gender Female Pronouns she/her Ship @Penggie Wreck @Faerie 7 December 2019 #2 From the ones here it needs to be I don‘t care. It‘s my favorite 2NE1 song followed by Ugly. Gee is quite close tho. Reactions: Darkseid, Willow, Wingfrost and 7 others
From the ones here it needs to be I don‘t care. It‘s my favorite 2NE1 song followed by Ugly. Gee is quite close tho.
RandAlThor . Joined 21 February 2019 Messages 59,646 Reactions Received 93,465 Cards View Profile KS Coins 187,925 Fandom WizSoneLuv 7 December 2019 #3 Well I own Gee so it is in my perma pl. I have the audio from snsd's version of tell me also in the perma pl. and i will watch roly poly. Soo Geee>>>>>>> RP> TM since i dont listen to the wg one. Reactions: yeji, Darkseid, Willow and 5 others
Well I own Gee so it is in my perma pl. I have the audio from snsd's version of tell me also in the perma pl. and i will watch roly poly. Soo Geee>>>>>>> RP> TM since i dont listen to the wg one.
Moonbinlove Joined 24 February 2019 Messages 1,097 Reactions Received 2,827 Cards View Profile KS Coins 0 7 December 2019 #4 My fave is definitely gee I love how cute it is I also loved the whole mannequin concept But I don’t care and mister was a close second Reactions: yeji, Darkseid, Willow and 6 others
My fave is definitely gee I love how cute it is I also loved the whole mannequin concept But I don’t care and mister was a close second
dooh Jensetter <3 Jennie . Joined 14 November 2018 Messages 2,778 Reactions Received 11,243 Cards View Profile KS Coins 0 Gender Female 7 December 2019 #5 Kara - Mister Reactions: yeji, Darkseid, Willow and 5 others
Ashla_K Joined 26 November 2018 Messages 4,551 Reactions Received 12,217 Location Irene's hands Cards View Profile KS Coins 0 Gender Female 7 December 2019 #6 I don't care eh eh eh eh eh... Reactions: yeji, Darkseid, Willow and 6 others
blueberries Fleshy fruit . Joined 17 November 2018 Messages 15,240 Reactions Received 46,642 Cards View Profile KS Coins 0 7 December 2019 #7 I don't care, but Gee was pretty close Reactions: yeji, Darkseid, Willow and 6 others
eclipsoul that one friend that's too woke . . Joined 14 October 2019 Messages 25,595 Reactions Received 43,660 Location too embarassed to show that country here Website infiniteorbit.carrd.co Cards View Profile KS Coins 40,408 Fandom Orbit Gender Female Pronouns she/her 7 December 2019 #8 i don't care Reactions: Abeamus, yeji, Darkseid and 2 others
Wingfrost Answer for SOTY . . Joined 5 November 2018 Messages 23,134 Reactions Received 38,822 Cards View Profile KS Coins 19,488 Fandom Answer is Queen Gender Female Pronouns She/Her Ship @Person 7 December 2019 #9 So Cool by Sistar Reactions: Abeamus, yeji, Darkseid and 1 other person
Soleski Joined 21 November 2018 Messages 5,047 Reactions Received 18,455 Location ARMY Base 💕 Cards View Profile KS Coins 8 Ship @baekk 7 December 2019 #10 Roly poly >>>>>>>>>>>> Reactions: Abeamus, yeji and Darkseid
VillageIdiot It's Time To Break Free Of The Blues . . Joined 8 November 2018 Messages 19,193 Reactions Received 60,789 Location Tokki Topia Cards View Profile KS Coins 19,207 Fandom Toxic Gender Female Pronouns She/Her/Drama Kween Ship @Darkyoda47 7 December 2019 #11 Gee Never ever skipped that song Reactions: Abeamus, yeji and Darkseid
Darkseid Naevis Calling . . . Joined 11 November 2018 Messages 22,959 Reactions Received 108,834 Location Kwangya Cards View Profile KS Coins 0 Gender Male Ship @bulletproof 7 December 2019 #12 Roly Poly for sure, followed by Mister and then Gee. Reactions: Abeamus and yeji
Evergreen Joined 24 February 2019 Messages 8,028 Reactions Received 19,590 Cards View Profile KS Coins 0 Gender Female Ship @SakinoSweety 7 December 2019 #13 Gee and then I also love Tell me. Reactions: Abeamus
Kimono Woo Woo Wa Baby . Joined 13 August 2019 Messages 940 Reactions Received 1,770 Cards View Profile KS Coins 0 Gender Female 8 December 2019 #14 Gee it gives me chills and they are the group which got me into kpop years ago Reactions: Abeamus