Appreciation Your favourite song starting with 'B' (1 Viewer)

Suzy

Hua Chen Yu's #1 Martian
.
.
Joined
22 November 2018
Messages
7,026
Reactions Received
27,656
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Fandom
EXO-L & My
Gender
Female
Ship
Rules:
Title songs ONLY
2018 - 2020 only please.

Mine:

SOLO

Bad Habits - Shaun




BOY GROUP

Blah - PLT





GIRL GROUP

Bad Boy - Red Velvet




Your favourite K-POP songs starting with:

A​
 

Darkseid

Naevis Calling
.
.
.
Joined
11 November 2018
Messages
22,959
Reactions Received
108,834
Location
Kwangya
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Male
Ship
This is a really cool series, I'll try to keep it 2018-20 only instead of going all over the place like we did last time lmao.




:rosesmug:
 

Abeamus

.
.
Joined
19 February 2019
Messages
74,254
Reactions Received
76,671
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
188,857
Ship
Wreck
Ok my last comment was more for the memes. Here are my 2 favs lol.



"My last comment was more for the memes" then includes Banana Allergy Monkey and we should believe you? :nayeonisdone:
 

Suzy

Hua Chen Yu's #1 Martian
.
.
Joined
22 November 2018
Messages
7,026
Reactions Received
27,656
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Fandom
EXO-L & My
Gender
Female
Ship
This is a really cool series, I'll try to keep it 2018-20 only instead of going all over the place like we did last time lmao.




:rosesmug:
Lol I really hope everyone can stick to it but I'll be nice and let it go this time as well if they do. But after 'C'... no more!!!
 

Suzy

Hua Chen Yu's #1 Martian
.
.
Joined
22 November 2018
Messages
7,026
Reactions Received
27,656
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Fandom
EXO-L & My
Gender
Female
Ship
Ok my last comment was more for the memes. Here are my 2 favs lol.



Banana ... Allergy ... Monkey... lol really??


Also, I struggled so much to find a girl group song but you guys are ONLY posting girl group songs lol.
 

RainbowDevil

Lucifers Favorite Son
.
Joined
11 November 2018
Messages
5,597
Reactions Received
18,451
Location
Serbia
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
-52
Fandom
Multi-king
Gender
Male
Ship
Omg Suzan those are some of my favorites too :sj_weary:
For solo it's probably Bad Habits too, cause that song bopsss

BG


Girl Solo cause I can't remember any gg b-songs
 

Darkseid

Naevis Calling
.
.
.
Joined
11 November 2018
Messages
22,959
Reactions Received
108,834
Location
Kwangya
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Male
Ship
"My last comment was more for the memes" then includes Banana Allergy Monkey and we should believe you? :nayeonisdone:
What's hard to believe about choosing a song from the highest selling album of all time :taesip:
 

Darkseid

Naevis Calling
.
.
.
Joined
11 November 2018
Messages
22,959
Reactions Received
108,834
Location
Kwangya
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Male
Ship
Banana ... Allergy ... Monkey... lol really??


Also, I struggled so much to find a girl group song but you guys are ONLY posting girl group songs lol.
LMAO I was struggling to remember even one BG song until someone posted BTS- Black Swan :haylul:

I guess this too :sanapray:

 

eclipsoul

that one friend that's too woke
.
.
Joined
14 October 2019
Messages
25,597
Reactions Received
43,660
Location
too embarassed to show that country here
Website
infiniteorbit.carrd.co
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
40,428
Fandom
Orbit
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
What's hard to believe about choosing a song from the highest selling album of all time :taesip:
lmao i remember this. nonstop could never achieve what banana allergy monkey did :icgyu:
ENwZpR5WsAAhbHm.jpeg
 

Darkseid

Naevis Calling
.
.
.
Joined
11 November 2018
Messages
22,959
Reactions Received
108,834
Location
Kwangya
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Male
Ship
lmao i remember this. nonstop could never achieve what banana allergy monkey did :icgyu:
ENwZpR5WsAAhbHm.jpeg
Lmaoo Nonstop and Dolphin are doing okay I guess, but it's tough to be impressed when they already peaked with Banana Allergy :pepecry1:
Billion sellers :lisalaugh:
 

Abeamus

.
.
Joined
19 February 2019
Messages
74,254
Reactions Received
76,671
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
188,857
Ship
Wreck
Banana ... Allergy ... Monkey... lol really??


Also, I struggled so much to find a girl group song but you guys are ONLY posting girl group songs lol.
Really? I can still think of some more that haven't been posted yet like Bingle Bangle and Bom from AOA and Bol4
 

Suzy

Hua Chen Yu's #1 Martian
.
.
Joined
22 November 2018
Messages
7,026
Reactions Received
27,656
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Fandom
EXO-L & My
Gender
Female
Ship
Black Swan was a strong contender for my number 1 but then I didn't know if it was considered a title and didn't want to break my own threads rules lol. But if it's considered a title then it's definitely equal to PLT's Blah for me.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread