Your favourite Stellar songs? (1 Viewer)

Mayday

🍓Your 1-Up Girl🍓
.
Joined
26 September 2018
Messages
8,197
Reactions Received
27,145
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
I've watched a video of how badly they were treated in the Marionette era, and I can't look at that era the same. They suffered so much, it's a shame. I never got into them, but hearing their story intrigues me, so I'll have to check them out.
 

maruberry

🌈✨ FREE HUGS ✨🌈
.
.
Joined
18 November 2018
Messages
13,505
Reactions Received
41,701
Location
Estonia
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
514
Gender
Non-Binary
Pronouns
He/They
Ship
Wreck
I've watched a video of how badly they were treated in the Marionette era, and I can't look at that era the same. They suffered so much, it's a shame. I never got into them, but hearing their story intrigues me, so I'll have to check them out.
It's the same for me! Like the song sounds AMAZING, but knowing that they didn't want it, makes me just... I don't know...
 
  • Like
Reactions: Abeamus and Mayday

Mayday

🍓Your 1-Up Girl🍓
.
Joined
26 September 2018
Messages
8,197
Reactions Received
27,145
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
It's the same for me! Like the song sounds AMAZING, but knowing that they didn't want it, makes me just... I don't know...
Oh, the video you watched...did it mention the milk incident? I feel so bad that they were so talented and they really weren't happy doing what they thought they would have loved.
 

maruberry

🌈✨ FREE HUGS ✨🌈
.
.
Joined
18 November 2018
Messages
13,505
Reactions Received
41,701
Location
Estonia
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
514
Gender
Non-Binary
Pronouns
He/They
Ship
Wreck
Oh, the video you watched...did it mention the milk incident? I feel so bad that they were so talented and they really weren't happy doing what they thought they would have loved.
Yeah I've heard it from multiple places... it's just awful and disgusting!
 
  • Angry
  • Like
Reactions: Mayday and Abeamus

Abeamus

.
.
Joined
19 February 2019
Messages
74,318
Reactions Received
76,678
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
188,960
Ship
Wreck
ngl... I never really got into them... But I have loved every song I have heard from them!
Have you heard of their debut song? :susPepe:

I've watched a video of how badly they were treated in the Marionette era, and I can't look at that era the same. They suffered so much, it's a shame. I never got into them, but hearing their story intrigues me, so I'll have to check them out.
It's the same for me! Like the song sounds AMAZING, but knowing that they didn't want it, makes me just... I don't know...
Marionette and Vibratos MVs both give me an awkward feeling as the stories for both of them are horrifying but I try not to let that impact the song as then it'd ruin the part of their work that they enjoyed
 
  • Like
Reactions: mirella and Mayday

mirella

✧✦ soloist akgae ✦✧
.
Joined
9 November 2018
Messages
1,859
Reactions Received
13,182
Location
Pacifika
Website
www.last.fm
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Fandom
EXO-L?
Gender
Female
Ship
Wreck
Mask :sj_weary: , Marionette, Guilty, Vibrato, and The Wave are my top 5 from Stellar.

Archangels of the Sephiroth would easily be one of my favorites if the chorus did not have that shouty "give me your love" part and was just an instrumental. I do enjoy it a lot though.

Also, Study is a guilty pleasure of a song
 
  • Like
Reactions: Abeamus
Joined
27 May 2019
Messages
366
Reactions Received
489
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
1. "Marionette"
2.-3. "Vibrato", "Crying"
4. "Study"
5. "Archangels of the Sephiroth"

Also "Mask".

Speaking of B-sides,

"Guilty"
dance practice


"Insomnia"
dance practice


From collaboration with Brave Brothers (known for "Crying" title track)
there is "Ringtone":


Also, there were OSTs (not sure about line distribution tho)
 
Last edited:
  • Like
Reactions: Abeamus

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread