Your favourite video game music? (2 Viewers)

Hoemantic

Armageddon
.
Joined
14 June 2021
Messages
4,563
Reactions Received
6,241
Location
Supernova
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
4,475
Pronouns
he/they
Many video games have solid music and so I am curious to know which ones are your faves!

I always loved the music in Pokémon. It's addictive and never miss to make me nostalgic but
the best of the best for me is Cynthia's theme before battling her. It's just so.... legendary!








​
 

Kamistar

I'm gonna be a star
.
Joined
23 June 2021
Messages
7,244
Reactions Received
18,851
Location
Jessicaland
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
22
Fandom
Exo-L
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/her


I really like this one, it's from Pokemon Go :sanapray:
 

Hoemantic

Armageddon
.
Joined
14 June 2021
Messages
4,563
Reactions Received
6,241
Location
Supernova
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
4,475
Pronouns
he/they

Hoemantic

Armageddon
.
Joined
14 June 2021
Messages
4,563
Reactions Received
6,241
Location
Supernova
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
4,475
Pronouns
he/they
  • Love
Reactions: Kamistar

Kamistar

I'm gonna be a star
.
Joined
23 June 2021
Messages
7,244
Reactions Received
18,851
Location
Jessicaland
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
22
Fandom
Exo-L
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/her
  • Love
Reactions: Hoemantic

Hoemantic

Armageddon
.
Joined
14 June 2021
Messages
4,563
Reactions Received
6,241
Location
Supernova
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
4,475
Pronouns
he/they
  • Love
Reactions: Kamistar

Hoemantic

Armageddon
.
Joined
14 June 2021
Messages
4,563
Reactions Received
6,241
Location
Supernova
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
4,475
Pronouns
he/they
  • Love
Reactions: Haiku
Joined
3 May 2022
Messages
1,739
Reactions Received
1,579
Location
Cinema at Jupiter
Website
twitter.com
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
7,325
Fandom
КиШ, НП
I have many favorites, but one of my favorites is Shifty Boo Mansion from SM3DW (fun fact; it's the Ghost House theme for the SM3DW theme in SMM2!)


I also love various edit themes from SMM2, like the Snow edit theme for SMB and the Airship and Sky edit themes for SMB3. They are some of the best I've heard.

Honorable mention goes to Tree of Life: Trunk and Noe Town from Pokemon Super Mystery Dungeon for just how beautiful they are.
 
  • Like
Reactions: Hoemantic
Joined
7 July 2022
Messages
6,154
Reactions Received
4,718
Location
USA
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
17,379
Fandom
PlryWnxyMYBlink
Gender
Male
Pronouns
🇰🇷-🇺🇸 PWMB
From GTA IV ~
Original theme ~ Soviet Connection
Seryoga ~ King Ring
Seryoga ~ Liberty City: The Invasion
Kanye West ~ Flashing Lights

From Bayonetta ~
Original theme ~ Mysterious Destiny: Angel Attack
Fly Me To The Moon cover

From Bayonetta 2 ~
Original theme ~ Tomorrow Is Mine
Moon River cover

From Devil May Cry 5 ~

Ali Edwards, Casey Edwards ~ Devil Trigger
 
Last edited:

owo

the moon guy
.
Joined
29 December 2022
Messages
54,270
Reactions Received
17,153
Location
neptune
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
5,302
Fandom
moons
Gender
Non-Binary
Pronouns
he/him
Wreck
donkey kong country got bangers, esp the 2 one
 
Joined
1 January 2023
Messages
1,017
Reactions Received
803
Location
Neo City
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
1,817
Fandom
Multifan Queen
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/They
I love Undertale,Deltarune and Crypt of the Necrodancers soundtracks.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread