Your first K-pop experience (6 Viewers)

Joined
5 July 2019
Messages
147
Reactions Received
437
Location
Sagittarius from Jupiter
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
I never went on to put Big Bang at the top of my favorites though. I think it was more-or-less "wow Koreans can make music". I know that sounds horrible but have you listened to Chinese OSTs?
I see ^^ Actually Chinese OST are the ones I've never really heard, mostly because I haven't seen any chinese Drama, just a few movies. Do you have any good suggestions?
 
Joined
5 July 2019
Messages
147
Reactions Received
437
Location
Sagittarius from Jupiter
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Definitely!! And yeah, Kpop is becoming bigger than ever and honestly I'm just enjoying the ride. Discovering Kpop has made listening to music so much more fun for me and I've never been this passionate about groups I've liked in the past
That's right! K-pop has something that you don't find in western music and I love it!
 
  • Like
Reactions: ontheblueside
Joined
23 June 2019
Messages
1,759
Reactions Received
10,279
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
I see ^^ Actually Chinese OST are the ones I've never really heard, mostly because I haven't seen any chinese Drama, just a few movies. Do you have any good suggestions?
If you liked the kdrama Time Between Dog and Wolf or Iris you might like the Cdrama Black and White.
When a Snail falls in love
Love me if you Dare

I wish I could think of more titles but I just woke up and the internet keeps going on and off here. Just becareful with Cdramas like Kdramas historical ones are bound to end sadly.

Not C drama but my work internet is failing as I am trying to remember titles you might want to check out the Thai drama Bromance. Best gender bender drama out there in my opinion pulling it off wise. Also Mars is a good one.
 
  • Like
Reactions: BlueBerryKookie
Joined
5 July 2019
Messages
147
Reactions Received
437
Location
Sagittarius from Jupiter
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
If you liked the kdrama Time Between Dog and Wolf or Iris you might like the Cdrama Black and White.
When a Snail falls in love
Love me if you Dare

I wish I could think of more titles but I just woke up and the internet keeps going on and off here. Just becareful with Cdramas like Kdramas historical ones are bound to end sadly.

Not C drama but my work internet is failing as I am trying to remember titles you might want to check out the Thai drama Bromance. Best gender bender drama out there in my opinion pulling it off wise. Also Mars is a good one.
Thank you! I will check them out and see if they become my cup of tea ^^
 
Joined
24 February 2019
Messages
8,028
Reactions Received
19,590
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
Ship
Back in 2011, I was listening Jpop like one of my friend and she recommended me Shinee, Suju and BigBang so I went to YouTube and listened Lucifer. I was blown away. Then I kept listening to Kpop casually and decided to stan EXO with Mama mv but until there I didn’t really listened GGs until that I found out about Apink.
 
  • Like
Reactions: BlueBerryKookie

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread