- Joined
- 5 July 2019
- Messages
- 147
- Reactions Received
- 437
- Location
- Sagittarius from Jupiter
- Cards
- View Profile
- KS Coins
- 0
As we all are so much into K-pop, our first experience with it might have been different
I'm curious how you all got into the K-pop:
1) What was your first experience with K-pop (first MV, song etc.)
2) When did you really start stanning K-pop?
Personally for me, my relative introduced me to K-pop 10 years ago . The very first MV and song I listened to was "Sorry, Sorry" (which I liked) and introduced to both SJ and Shinee at the same time!
Fast forward, a couple of years later, BTS' MIC Drop sold me and I seriously started stanning K-pop
1) What was your first experience with K-pop (first MV, song etc.)
2) When did you really start stanning K-pop?
Personally for me, my relative introduced me to K-pop 10 years ago . The very first MV and song I listened to was "Sorry, Sorry" (which I liked) and introduced to both SJ and Shinee at the same time!
Fast forward, a couple of years later, BTS' MIC Drop sold me and I seriously started stanning K-pop