Your Free Time (1 Viewer)

Joined
8 March 2019
Messages
6,995
Reactions Received
12,662
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
691
Fandom
Exo L
Gender
Male
Ship
For those of you with multifaceted interests, what do you do during your free time that is not k-pop related?

Personally, I try to fit in reading and playing video games into my schedule when I have free time, but I'm not a speed reader [like @RandAlThor is] and it takes me an hour to read 20 pages... and video games can be such a time suck... lol
 

OnlyCalB

GG Trash
.
.
Joined
24 November 2018
Messages
52,131
Reactions Received
94,782
Location
Dreamworld
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
132,191
Gender
Male
Pronouns
He/Him/Card Master
Video games for sure.

I really want to get into reading more though.
 
Joined
8 March 2019
Messages
6,995
Reactions Received
12,662
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
691
Fandom
Exo L
Gender
Male
Ship
I tried to start reading again but I lose focus too easily, so i'll try audio books
I really want to get into reading more though.
Not sure if manga is your thing, but that tends to be less of a time investment than a 500 page novel and much faster paced too.
 
Joined
1 August 2019
Messages
2,819
Reactions Received
4,468
Location
☾ the other side of the moon ☽
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
2,802
Fandom
☾ gg stan ☽
Gender
Bi-Gender
Pronouns
☾ he/she ☽
i read and write mostly. i love playing video games, but i'm terrible at most of them :nekosweat:
 
Joined
8 March 2019
Messages
6,995
Reactions Received
12,662
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
691
Fandom
Exo L
Gender
Male
Ship
i read and write mostly. i love playing video games, but i'm terrible at most of them :nekosweat:
its the reason why I play on easy mode...
 

Suzy

Hua Chen Yu's #1 Martian
.
.
Joined
22 November 2018
Messages
7,026
Reactions Received
27,656
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Fandom
EXO-L & My
Gender
Female
Ship
I write. I'm also into aquascaping. Aquascaping is basically creating an underwater aquarium garden with aquatic plants, stones, wood etc. Unfortunately I haven't had time to start a new project recently because of uni but now that I'm on my summer break, I'm planning to start a new project. This will end up taking up ALL of my free time.
 

mysteric

hysteric
.
Joined
26 February 2019
Messages
14,363
Reactions Received
27,574
Location
the moon
Website
newjeans.carrd.com
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
8,986
Fandom
MeU & MY
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she ✧ her
Ship
some reading (doesn’t work out so well during pandemic since I finish books quickly—think 2k pages in2 days type—and prefer reading physicals), music, writing, occasionally making graphics, depends on my mood
 
Joined
22 February 2019
Messages
16,036
Reactions Received
44,289
Location
the female gaze
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
124
Fandom
luoshifemy
Gender
Female
Pronouns
luo/yunxi
Ship
I write. I'm also into aquascaping. Aquascaping is basically creating an underwater aquarium garden with aquatic plants, stones, wood etc. Unfortunately I haven't had time to start a new project recently because of uni but now that I'm on my summer break, I'm planning to start a new project. This will end up taking up ALL of my free time.
AND YOU STILL HAVENT SENT THE PICTURES YOU PROMISED ME
 
Joined
22 February 2019
Messages
16,036
Reactions Received
44,289
Location
the female gaze
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
124
Fandom
luoshifemy
Gender
Female
Pronouns
luo/yunxi
Ship
Currently I’m just doing a lot of dolls and corsetry
 
Joined
8 March 2019
Messages
6,995
Reactions Received
12,662
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
691
Fandom
Exo L
Gender
Male
Ship
Currently I’m just doing a lot of dolls and corsetry
dolls? is that why you joined den of angels... or was it den of fallen angels.
 
  • Haha
Reactions: Jimimis
Joined
22 February 2019
Messages
16,036
Reactions Received
44,289
Location
the female gaze
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
124
Fandom
luoshifemy
Gender
Female
Pronouns
luo/yunxi
Ship

Suzy

Hua Chen Yu's #1 Martian
.
.
Joined
22 November 2018
Messages
7,026
Reactions Received
27,656
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Fandom
EXO-L & My
Gender
Female
Ship
AND YOU STILL HAVENT SENT THE PICTURES YOU PROMISED ME
Honestly I was thinking of you while writing my comment. Honestly the last time I was supposed to start a new project, my fish Venom died and the new aquarium was supposed to be his new home so I couldn't bring myself to go through with it anymore. I had Venom for 4 years so it was pretty hard letting go of him. I'm planning to start a new project soon and once I do I'll send you the photos. I can send you the photos of my Lost World tank though. I haven't really been taking care of it so the plants are overgrown but it still looks pretty cool (in real life at least...).

This is what it looks like from the front. Originally it was supposed to be a buddha statue but I couldn't find one and it made me a little uncomfortable since I'm not buddhist so I went with an Easter Island statue instead. The plants need a trim though. Although I do love how they look with their overgrown roots as well. It really gives off a nice Lost World vibe.

Screen Shot 2020-12-01 at 4.27.02 pm.png


And this is what it looks like from the side:

Screen Shot 2020-12-01 at 4.33.24 pm.png

sorry about the terrible image quality, I asked my brother to take them since it's in his room and this was the best he could do.

That little circle blob up the top is my snail, Gary. Aside from him I have one more fish in there (Cory) but he's hiding somewhere. My intention was to add in more fish after I let the tank cycle for a few weeks but my devil cat dropped my other tank (idk how he managed that) so I had to move Cory and Gary here. My next step would be to buy a clean up crew (maybe one more snail and a bunch of glass shrimp) so they can take care of the algae. I still want to get fish but I'm not sure what to get. Either schooling fish like red tetras or blue neons (so their colours don't overlap with the plants) or I might get another Betta. I'll figure it out later.

For my next project, I'm going for an enchanted forest look so it won't just be messy plants all over the place lol. It'll look more like this:

 
  • Love
Reactions: Jimimis
Joined
22 February 2019
Messages
16,036
Reactions Received
44,289
Location
the female gaze
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
124
Fandom
luoshifemy
Gender
Female
Pronouns
luo/yunxi
Ship
Honestly I was thinking of you while writing my comment. Honestly the last time I was supposed to start a new project, my fish Venom died and the new aquarium was supposed to be his new home so I couldn't bring myself to go through with it anymore. I had Venom for 4 years so it was pretty hard letting go of him. I'm planning to start a new project soon and once I do I'll send you the photos. I can send you the photos of my Lost World tank though. I haven't really been taking care of it so the plants are overgrown but it still looks pretty cool (in real life at least...).

This is what it looks like from the front. Originally it was supposed to be a buddha statue but I couldn't find one and it made me a little uncomfortable since I'm not buddhist so I went with an Easter Island statue instead. The plants need a trim though. Although I do love how they look with their overgrown roots as well. It really gives off a nice Lost World vibe.

Screen Shot 2020-12-01 at 4.27.02 pm.png


And this is what it looks like from the side:

Screen Shot 2020-12-01 at 4.33.24 pm.png

sorry about the terrible image quality, I asked my brother to take them since it's in his room and this was the best he could do.

That little circle blob up the top is my snail, Gary. Aside from him I have one more fish in there (Cory) but he's hiding somewhere. My intention was to add in more fish after I let the tank cycle for a few weeks but my devil cat dropped my other tank (idk how he managed that) so I had to move Cory and Gary here. My next step would be to buy a clean up crew (maybe one more snail and a bunch of glass shrimp) so they can take care of the algae. I still want to get fish but I'm not sure what to get. Either schooling fish like red tetras or blue neons (so their colours don't overlap with the plants) or I might get another Betta. I'll figure it out later.

For my next project, I'm going for an enchanted forest look so it won't just be messy plants all over the place lol. It'll look more like this:

yo that looks so neat!!!! is it possible to put fairy lights in? thatd make the enchanted forest look so bomb. do underwater mushrooms exist? eek now i want an aquarium even tho id kill it immediately
 
  • Love
Reactions: Suzy

Suzy

Hua Chen Yu's #1 Martian
.
.
Joined
22 November 2018
Messages
7,026
Reactions Received
27,656
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Fandom
EXO-L & My
Gender
Female
Ship
yo that looks so neat!!!! is it possible to put fairy lights in? thatd make the enchanted forest look so bomb. do underwater mushrooms exist? eek now i want an aquarium even tho id kill it immediately
I just looked up underwater fairy lights and a few options showed up but they don't look like they're from a trusted source. I wouldn't really buy them for my tanks since they might hurt my fish. Most tanks that come with a light have options to change the colour of the light though so you could play around with that. There are also a lot of glow in the dark ornaments (like pebbles too) that you could distribute some of those around on the ground and it could give off a really cool appearance at night.

And I have no idea about the mushrooms lol. I know there are ornaments but I don't think there are any real underwater mushrooms for an aquarium. If there are though, I definitely would not recommend it to anyone with fish. It'll probably kill them. :wimwim:
 
  • Sad
Reactions: Jimimis

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread