- Joined
- 22 February 2019
- Messages
- 16,036
- Reactions Received
- 44,289
- Location
- the female gaze
- Cards
- View Profile
- KS Coins
- 124
- Fandom
- luoshifemy
- Gender
- Female
- Pronouns
- luo/yunxi
- Ship
ah shame. ill stay with aboveground dioramas for inanimate objects instead thenI just looked up underwater fairy lights and a few options showed up but they don't look like they're from a trusted source. I wouldn't really buy them for my tanks since they might hurt my fish. Most tanks that come with a light have options to change the colour of the light though so you could play around with that. There are also a lot of glow in the dark ornaments (like pebbles too) that you could distribute some of those around on the ground and it could give off a really cool appearance at night.
And I have no idea about the mushrooms lol. I know there are ornaments but I don't think there are any real underwater mushrooms for an aquarium. If there are though, I definitely would not recommend it to anyone with fish. It'll probably kill them.![]()
bet your fish are so spoiled. must be cushy i hope i am reborn as suzy's snail