Intro Your lovely Chen has arrived <3 (1 Viewer)

jasque

Antifragile
.
.
Joined
29 August 2018
Messages
11,564
Reactions Received
42,959
Location
Brasil
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
18,971
Fandom
Chahee Lovers
Gender
Male
Hello everyone! It is I, TwentyOneJongdae! Your native Hailang and Carat is here to stay! I've been a member here since August, but I'm finally going to be active, Anticipate!!!

Hmm, idk what else to say. I feel like most of you from AKP already know enough about me...But to those of you who aren't from AKP or who just don't know me feel free to ask anything!!!

tenor-15.gif


​
hey i c you
 

RainbowDevil

Lucifers Favorite Son
.
Joined
11 November 2018
Messages
5,597
Reactions Received
18,451
Location
Serbia
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
-52
Fandom
Multi-king
Gender
Male
Ship
Hiii Jongdae! It's RainbowMon glad to have a fellow person with a ton of taste here! :pepeheart:
 
  • Like
Reactions: taemkitten and yeji

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread