Thank you!!hellohope you will enjoy your stay here
huN, WHAT YOU MEANOh hi Mark
AHH GHOSTLIGHT IS THAT YOU?!?!?!?!? <333333My daughter, you've come!
![]()
IT IS I~~~!AHH GHOSTLIGHT IS THAT YOU?!?!?!?!? <333333
UWU IM HAPPY TO SEE YOU TOO :llama_lovely:IT IS I~~~!
I'M SO HAPPY TO SEE YOU HERE!
![]()
That gif in your sig is so cute~UWU IM HAPPY TO SEE YOU TOO :llama_lovely:
Thank you <33333That gif in your sig is so cute~
Hehe, yup! I've been here for a while~ <3aaaaaaa I didn't know you were already here!
![]()
Thank you <333Welcome
It's so great that you're here![]()
Haha, so do you lolYou look very familiar lol.![]()
hey i c youHello everyone! It is I, TwentyOneJongdae! Your native Hailang and Carat is here to stay! I've been a member here since August, but I'm finally going to be active, Anticipate!!!
Hmm, idk what else to say. I feel like most of you from AKP already know enough about me...But to those of you who aren't from AKP or who just don't know me feel free to ask anything!!!
![]()