- Joined
- 30 January 2020
- Messages
- 26,480
- Reactions Received
- 39,142
- Location
- We're no strangers to love.
- Cards
- View Profile
- KS Coins
- 41,434
- Gender
- Female
- Pronouns
- she, her, mrrp
Yeah, that sounds about right actually. AddedTASTE!!!!! what about SOL?![]()
Yeah, that sounds about right actually. AddedTASTE!!!!! what about SOL?![]()
such a lovely list you haveYeah, that sounds about right actually. Added
It's bit hard for me to compare Kalafina (and FictionJunction) to idol groupsno Kalafina?![]()
![]()
![]()
![]()
![]()
![]()
![]()
The Supremes /The Ronettes/ The Chiffions basically that entire 60's sound.All time let me think... ill come back
SNSD
RV
IZ*ONE i can help myself
Apink
Gfriend
FX
The Gogo's
I could do one of course!!! you know I listen to many bandsThe Supremes /The Ronettes/ The Chiffions basically that entire 60's sound.
The Judds
The Gogo's is cheating and if i keep them gotta add The Runaways.
I own songs from most of these if not the entire discography.
if not the rock bands
put AKS
And Spice girls.
Bg I own a bunch of the westerns acts none of the kpop.
Temptations/ Tops
{The Beatles
The Beach Boys
The Monkeys} these 3 didn't dance but the harmonies are the essence of bg.
Jackson 5
BSB
Nsync
Boys to men
Alabama
Rascal Flats
TVXQ
how about bands fronted by females for another list?
pas étonnant de ta part Livvyyes yes![]()
oui, c'est vrai. My taste is amazing, partly because of youpas étonnant de ta part Livvyyou've such an excellent taste after all (not only because you love me
)
You are such a cute personoui, c'est vrai. My taste is amazing, partly because of you![]()
Haha merci beaucoup, thanks! <33 I'm always cuteYou are such a cute personthat's why I love you after all
![]()
I can relatebruh.. bold of you to assume I could ever make a list like that
I have like way too many groups that are on the no1 spot
I LOVE ALMOST ALL OF THEM(in no particular order)
ggs:
4minute
snsd
2ne1
t-ara
afterschool
clc
red velvet
kara
aoa
brown eyed girls
bgs:
nct
shinee
superm
tvxq
vixx
ateez
stray kids
pentagon
seventeen
monsta x
alwaysLADY GREY INTELLECTUAL![]()
![]()