Your top 5 favorite Kpop dancers (1 Viewer)

Joined
24 February 2019
Messages
8,028
Reactions Received
19,590
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
Ship
Give your top 5 Kpop dancers, not necessarily the ones that you find the best at dancing but the ones that you prefer to see dancing.

I don’t know anything about dance so here my ranking :

1. Taemin
2. J-hope
3. Jimin
4. Lay
5. Seunghoon

1. Chaeyeon
2. Chungha
3. Seulgi
4. SinB
5. BoA
 

Darkseid

Naevis Calling
.
.
.
Joined
11 November 2018
Messages
22,959
Reactions Received
108,834
Location
Kwangya
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Male
Ship
My knowledge on guys is very limited but anyway:

1. Taemin (SHINee)
2. Kai (EXO)
3. J-Hope (BTS)
4. Ten (NCT/WayV)
5. Hoya (Infinite)

Girls:

1. BoA
2. Chungha
3. Chaeyeon (IZ*ONE)
4. SinB (GFriend)
5. SuA (Dreamcatcher)
 

Ahsoka

⚡️Lightning
.
.
.
.
.
.
Joined
27 August 2018
Messages
71,389
Reactions Received
151,401
Location
That user who always changes their Un’s heart <3
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
129,595
Fandom
Lex stan
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
I only know males tbh.

  1. Ten (NCT)
  2. Rocky (Astro)
  3. N (Vixx)
  4. Taemin (Shinee)
  5. I don't have a 5th, the 4 above are the ones that really stood out to me


My knowledge on guys is very limited but anyway:

1. Taemin (SHINee)
4. Ten (NCT/WayV)
Correct :pandahappy:
 

Darkseid

Naevis Calling
.
.
.
Joined
11 November 2018
Messages
22,959
Reactions Received
108,834
Location
Kwangya
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Male
Ship
I only know males tbh.

  1. Ten (NCT)
  2. Rocky (Astro)
  3. N (Vixx)
  4. Taemin (Shinee)
  5. I don't have a 5th, the 4 above are the ones that really stood out to me



Correct :pandahappy:
Ten's recent dance break in WayV's Take Off :sj_weary:
 

Ahsoka

⚡️Lightning
.
.
.
.
.
.
Joined
27 August 2018
Messages
71,389
Reactions Received
151,401
Location
That user who always changes their Un’s heart <3
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
129,595
Fandom
Lex stan
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck

Darkseid

Naevis Calling
.
.
.
Joined
11 November 2018
Messages
22,959
Reactions Received
108,834
Location
Kwangya
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Male
Ship
Joined
22 February 2019
Messages
16,036
Reactions Received
44,289
Location
the female gaze
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
124
Fandom
luoshifemy
Gender
Female
Pronouns
luo/yunxi
Ship
Jimin Jimin Jimin Jimin Taeyong
 
Joined
22 February 2019
Messages
16,036
Reactions Received
44,289
Location
the female gaze
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
124
Fandom
luoshifemy
Gender
Female
Pronouns
luo/yunxi
Ship
I was expecting your answer. I thought you would only spam with Jimin though, you may really love Taeyong.
Taeyong’s face is truly great :taesquish: How can I not love someone with visuals like that
 

gongchan

Izz/Phoenix
.
.
Joined
29 August 2018
Messages
3,762
Reactions Received
13,488
Website
theghostofwind.carrd.co
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Fandom
Bana
Gender
Male
Pronouns
he/him
Ship
Wreck
My list is super biased but whatever :sanapray:

1. Seventeen Performance Unit
2. Taemin - SHINee/Kai - EXO/Ten - NCT (how to choose between them lol)
3. Wow - A.C.E
4. Jongup & Zelo - B.A.P
5. Yugyeom - Got7
 

blueberries

Fleshy fruit
.
Joined
17 November 2018
Messages
15,240
Reactions Received
46,642
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
I mostly pay attention to group choreos so this is bit hard for me, but;

Boys:

1. Xiah Junsu
2. Ten
3. Junho
4. Taeyong
5. Taeyang

I don't think I could do top 5 with girls so I won't ^^
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread