- Joined
- 21 February 2019
- Messages
- 8,353
- Reactions Received
- 27,110
- Location
- UK
- Cards
- View Profile
- KS Coins
- 528
- Fandom
- MY
- Gender
- Other
I gotcha back friend!you really want to fight![]()
I gotcha back friend!you really want to fight![]()
of course you got my backI gotcha back friend!
Us GG stans gotta stick together, ya know?of course you got my back![]()
yes that‘s right!Us GG stans gotta stick together, ya know?![]()
BG stans may have more numbers, but GG stans have the qualityyes that‘s right!![]()
facts onlyBG stans may have more numbers, but GG stans have the quality![]()
SISY Buddy Hole leave me out of taglist![]()
SIS
Honestly i thought that flop @JungYoda was gonna easily recruit u to buddyhole since youre close with her
But you ended up in flover and i couldnt do shit about that :llama_noooo:
Should we force you to the hole?@Ozymandias @Ozymandias @Tir
I don't think so
Come on sis, I'm sorry. You're a high tier user and I wasnt that close with uI don't think so
![]()
@Golden_Wishes will join eventuallySIS
Honestly i thought that flop @JungYoda was gonna easily recruit u to buddyhole since youre close with her
But you ended up in flover and i couldnt do shit about that :llama_noooo:
Should we force you to the hole?@Ozymandias @Ozymandias @Tir