You're all flops (1 Viewer)

Abeamus

.
.
Joined
19 February 2019
Messages
74,301
Reactions Received
76,676
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
189,120
Ship
Wreck
I haven't posted about voting on these polls 87,539,426 times for you to just ignore them, I posted about it cause this is how I choose the order of the tournaments :pandamad:

Boy Group Poll
Girl Group Poll
Soloist Poll​
 
Joined
19 February 2019
Messages
45,111
Reactions Received
52,977
Location
Rosé's World
Website
nowherelandwithmemyselfandi.wat
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
173,072
Fandom
GoldenStar
Gender
Male
I'm a flop but I've voted (for this) now. Also thank u for ur hard work making/doing the tournament even tho I don't know all the songs so I hvnt taken part in those I don't know the songs-Hwaiting.
:nekolove: :pikahappy:(I will take part when I know the songs, very limited since I only stan SNSD.)
 
  • Like
Reactions: Abeamus

Abeamus

.
.
Joined
19 February 2019
Messages
74,301
Reactions Received
76,676
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
189,120
Ship
Wreck
I'm a flop but I've voted (for this) now. Also thank u for ur hard work making/doing the tournament even tho I don't know all the songs so I hvnt taken part in those I don't know the songs-Hwaiting.
:nekolove: :pikahappy:(I will take part when I know the songs, very limited since I only stan SNSD.)
You don't have to know the songs going in since it is also about showcasing songs too like Sooyoungs Winter Breath doesn't even have 300k views so it can be possible someone finds it through one of the matches it is in and likes it because with some like Gfriends, Oh My Girls and now the SNSD Solo one it can be super obvious who is gonna win but it can still be fun.
 
Joined
19 February 2019
Messages
45,111
Reactions Received
52,977
Location
Rosé's World
Website
nowherelandwithmemyselfandi.wat
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
173,072
Fandom
GoldenStar
Gender
Male
You don't have to know the songs going in since it is also about showcasing songs too like Sooyoungs Winter Breath doesn't even have 300k views so it can be possible someone finds it through one of the matches it is in and likes it because with some like Gfriends, Oh My Girls and now the SNSD Solo one it can be super obvious who is gonna win but it can still be fun.
Ok, I know almost all SNSD group/solo songs except songs I missed/skipped for some reason like I never knew abt/or it's old/obscure but for other groups except Gfriend/BlackPink-when I've catched/watched their stages/mvs on tv, (music bank/inkigayo/the show/MTV-on cable tv channels:they mostly don't make much impression/memorable so I would hv to listen/watch a few times to vote/rank even two songs in a tournament-if a song don't catch my ear after one listen; it's on to the next song so I can't vote/rank if both songs don't catch my ear.
I'll stick to the tournament where I've listened n remember/hv an impression-after I joined KS, I voted in BP tournament soon after cos I listened to all their songs after their comeback.
I don't think I shd vote if most of the songs r only I think it's nice/ok but I can't rank/vote one higher than the other.
But I think ur doing hard work on the tournaments n don't let this flop (me), not voting keep u from doing wat u r doing to promote the groups/songs to other KS users who r more knowledgeable than me.
Just wanted to share my appreciation for ur efforts.
 
  • Like
Reactions: Abeamus

Abeamus

.
.
Joined
19 February 2019
Messages
74,301
Reactions Received
76,676
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
189,120
Ship
Wreck
Ok, I know almost all SNSD group/solo songs except songs I missed/skipped for some reason like I never knew abt/or it's old/obscure but for other groups except Gfriend/BlackPink-when I've catched/watched their stages/mvs on tv, (music bank/inkigayo/the show/MTV-on cable tv channels:they mostly don't make much impression/memorable so I would hv to listen/watch a few times to vote/rank even two songs in a tournament-if a song don't catch my ear after one listen; it's on to the next song so I can't vote/rank if both songs don't catch my ear.
I'll stick to the tournament where I've listened n remember/hv an impression-after I joined KS, I voted in BP tournament soon after cos I listened to all their songs after their comeback.
I don't think I shd vote if most of the songs r only I think it's nice/ok but I can't rank/vote one higher than the other.
But I think ur doing hard work on the tournaments n don't let this flop (me), not voting keep u from doing wat u r doing to promote the groups/songs to other KS users who r more knowledgeable than me.
Just wanted to share my appreciation for ur efforts.
Lol it's okay, I was just making sure it wasn't cause you felt like you couldn't participate because you hadn't heard one of the songs before, if you got your own reasons that's perfectly fine and thanks, you can look forward to at least 3 more SNSD related tournaments in the future :jenniesmug:
 
  • Love
Reactions: LoveYooShaSha

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread