Youtube broken? (1 Viewer)

Joined
19 February 2019
Messages
45,012
Reactions Received
52,918
Location
Rosé's World
Website
nowherelandwithmemyselfandi.wat
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
170,175
Fandom
GoldenStar
Gender
Male
Youtube broken for anyone else?
YouTube users across the United States reported widespread service disruptions late Wednesday, with more than 321,000 users affected as of 11.47pm (GMT), according to Downdetector.(I'm far away so no disruption for me)
 
  • Like
Reactions: StirFriedPanda

dark_tranquility

YOᑌ ᗪIᗪᑎ'T ᗷᗴTᖇᗩY ᗰᗴ, YOᑌ ᗷᗴTᖇᗩYᗴᗪ YOᑌᖇSᗴᒪᖴ
.
.
Joined
10 September 2019
Messages
62,040
Reactions Received
52,508
Location
Europe and Asia
Website
www.ancestry.com
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
200,975
Fandom
𝔹𝕃𝕀ℕ𝕂
Gender
Male
Pronouns
Eurasian
i have no issue with it
 
Joined
31 December 2022
Messages
27,441
Reactions Received
39,052
Location
USA
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
84,664
Fandom
Swith*PNK-Panda
Gender
Male
Pronouns
Supreme Lord Emperor Commander
YouTube users across the United States reported widespread service disruptions late Wednesday, with more than 321,000 users affected as of 11.47pm (GMT), according to Downdetector.(I'm far away so no disruption for me)
Thank you! I never found anything but I'm glad to know I'm not insane. :dubuthink:
 
  • Haha
Reactions: LoveYooShaSha
Joined
19 February 2019
Messages
45,012
Reactions Received
52,918
Location
Rosé's World
Website
nowherelandwithmemyselfandi.wat
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
170,175
Fandom
GoldenStar
Gender
Male
  • Haha
Reactions: StirFriedPanda

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread