Youtube broken? (1 Viewer)

Joined
19 February 2019
Messages
45,040
Reactions Received
52,932
Location
Rosé's World
Website
nowherelandwithmemyselfandi.wat
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
170,627
Fandom
GoldenStar
Gender
Male
Youtube broken for anyone else?
YouTube users across the United States reported widespread service disruptions late Wednesday, with more than 321,000 users affected as of 11.47pm (GMT), according to Downdetector.(I'm far away so no disruption for me)
 
  • Like
Reactions: StirFriedPanda

dark_tranquility

YOᑌ ᗪIᗪᑎ'T ᗷᗴTᖇᗩY ᗰᗴ, YOᑌ ᗷᗴTᖇᗩYᗴᗪ YOᑌᖇSᗴᒪᖴ
.
.
Joined
10 September 2019
Messages
62,057
Reactions Received
52,509
Location
Europe and Asia
Website
www.ancestry.com
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
201,062
Fandom
𝔹𝕃𝕀ℕ𝕂
Gender
Male
Pronouns
Eurasian
i have no issue with it
 
Joined
31 December 2022
Messages
27,443
Reactions Received
39,059
Location
USA
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
84,679
Fandom
Swith*PNK-Panda
Gender
Male
Pronouns
Supreme Lord Emperor Commander
YouTube users across the United States reported widespread service disruptions late Wednesday, with more than 321,000 users affected as of 11.47pm (GMT), according to Downdetector.(I'm far away so no disruption for me)
Thank you! I never found anything but I'm glad to know I'm not insane. :dubuthink:
 
  • Haha
Reactions: LoveYooShaSha
Joined
19 February 2019
Messages
45,040
Reactions Received
52,932
Location
Rosé's World
Website
nowherelandwithmemyselfandi.wat
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
170,627
Fandom
GoldenStar
Gender
Male
  • Haha
Reactions: StirFriedPanda

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread