- Joined
- 16 June 2019
- Messages
- 61,590
- Reactions Received
- 105,389
- Location
- Schweiz 🇨🇭
- Cards
- View Profile
- KS Coins
- 41,010
- Fandom
- Buddy
- Gender
- Female
- Pronouns
- She/her 💗💛💙
- Ship
- Wreck
Maybe it is a signMy instagram aparently doesnt work tho![]()
![]()
I just checked and it works for me as well. Did you update the app and restart your phone already?
Edit ~ Dang it, Daisy, you stole my moment. [ Just kidding. ]
Thats what i get for teasing you that my youtube worksMaybe it is a sign![]()
If it still doesn't work after downloading and updating, you'll have to patiently wait for YouTube fix it on their end.I have deleted the app and I am trying to re download it
Try again later?
I will try later todayIf it still doesn't work after downloading and updating, you'll have to patiently wait for YouTube fix it on their end.
I didn’t try to download to app againYoutube works for me atm.
Maybe someone hacked it?I didn’t try to download to app again