- Joined
- 8 April 2020
- Messages
- 2,021
- Reactions Received
- 4,721
- Website
- miracleboysatori.carrd.co
- Cards
- View Profile
- KS Coins
- 0
- Gender
- Non-Binary
- Ship
- Wreck
“... So many people support me because of the BLM movement, I have 200 thousand views on the video, so because of that I’m getting a lot of requests (for cameos); So you know staying relevant on the news” Oli London exposes himself for using BLM as a reason and way to get more clout thinking that its okay to just use an important movement to gain more clout, manipulating people into thinking that he is a good and caring person. Frenchy Morgan goes on to say that “Oli has been using the N word multiple times. He doesn’t care about black lives, hes just using the movement to gain views.”
In the video Oli also exposes himself for being a male escort making 150$ a day if men book him.
Oli then talks about Kaachi’s manager Monica,
“ The woman (talking about Monica) had the f#cking audacity not share any of the clips on social media , and she’s a stupid, stupid woman . The girls (Kaachi) don’t have the star power”
Oli then continues. “They're only famous because of me. The girl band wouldn’t be anywhere without me. What a stupid b#tch. I need her for career, I could make a lot of money”
In the video Oli also exposes himself for being a male escort making 150$ a day if men book him.
Oli then talks about Kaachi’s manager Monica,
“ The woman (talking about Monica) had the f#cking audacity not share any of the clips on social media , and she’s a stupid, stupid woman . The girls (Kaachi) don’t have the star power”
Oli then continues. “They're only famous because of me. The girl band wouldn’t be anywhere without me. What a stupid b#tch. I need her for career, I could make a lot of money”