- Joined
- 4 December 2018
- Messages
- 3,200
- Reactions Received
- 11,455
- Location
- USA
- Website
- emanresukdrama.wordpress.com
- Cards
- View Profile
- KS Coins
- 205
- Fandom
- Once, Sone
- Gender
- Male
YouTube's Drunk
YouTube?
Hey! YouTube you there!
YouTube comes running out of his room almost stumbling. Pulling his pants up.
I sniff the air.
YouTube are you drunk? It smells like hookers and beer in here.
YouTube glances nervously back at his room where I here a faint female giggle. He hiccups.
I shake my head.
Jesus I was gonna have a search for you. But with you like this.... I mean you're drunk! Can you even search right now? Maybe I'll just go.
YouTube frantically grabs my arm..... insisting he's fine. He can search! He says.
Okay well I want to watch that Hot Chocolate Scene from Polar Express movie. You know that wholesome magical Christmas movie about kids going to the North Pole on a train.
....
....
(No response from Youtube)
....
...
You have no idea what I'm talking about do you?
YouTube nods happily.
I sigh..... Okay just search for "polar Express hot chocolate". That simple enough?
YouTube gives me the same exact happy nod.
You sure you understand???
*Happy nod #3*
Okay then go!
Youtube runs off down into his basement.
I wait impatiently.... The stench of liquor and sex still filling the air...
Finally a CRASH and a BANG from the basement....
Then the sound of stumbling footsteps running up the stairs.
YouTube comes running up clutching a DVD in his hand.... He hands it to me with a slurred grin.
Is this a bootleg???? It doesn't even have a cover?
YouTube shrugs. Hiccups.
I shake my head at him and sit down and put the DVD into the Xbox.
And start to watch.
YouTube's hiccupping continues in the background.
B-side:
YouTube?
Hey! YouTube you there!
YouTube comes running out of his room almost stumbling. Pulling his pants up.
I sniff the air.
YouTube are you drunk? It smells like hookers and beer in here.
YouTube glances nervously back at his room where I here a faint female giggle. He hiccups.
I shake my head.
Jesus I was gonna have a search for you. But with you like this.... I mean you're drunk! Can you even search right now? Maybe I'll just go.
YouTube frantically grabs my arm..... insisting he's fine. He can search! He says.
Okay well I want to watch that Hot Chocolate Scene from Polar Express movie. You know that wholesome magical Christmas movie about kids going to the North Pole on a train.
....
....
(No response from Youtube)
....
...
You have no idea what I'm talking about do you?
YouTube nods happily.
I sigh..... Okay just search for "polar Express hot chocolate". That simple enough?
YouTube gives me the same exact happy nod.
You sure you understand???
*Happy nod #3*
Okay then go!
Youtube runs off down into his basement.
I wait impatiently.... The stench of liquor and sex still filling the air...
Finally a CRASH and a BANG from the basement....
Then the sound of stumbling footsteps running up the stairs.
YouTube comes running up clutching a DVD in his hand.... He hands it to me with a slurred grin.
Is this a bootleg???? It doesn't even have a cover?
YouTube shrugs. Hiccups.
I shake my head at him and sit down and put the DVD into the Xbox.
And start to watch.
YouTube's hiccupping continues in the background.
B-side:
Last edited: