- Joined
- 13 January 2023
- Messages
- 50,491
- Reactions Received
- 55,272
- Cards
- View Profile
- KS Coins
- 284,971
I mean technically wouldn't we all next to likes of Yao Ming?It looks like she had fun! Also, she looks like an ant next to the players.![]()
Maybe we should meet up with Yuqi and him and find out!I mean technically wouldn't we all next to likes of Yao Ming?
what if it was one or the other I wonder who I would chooseMaybe we should meet up with Yuqi and him and find out!
That sounds like a really hard place for you.what if it was one or the other I wonder who I would choose
I really like basketball but I also like kpop
ultimately thinking about it I'd probably pick yao ming since my fondness for basketball > kpopThat sounds like a really hard place for you.
I choose Yuqi!!
what if it was one or the other I wonder who I would choose
I really like basketball but I also like kpop
Yuqi any day!!That sounds like a really hard place for you.
I choose Yuqi!!
great choice but I've been playing and watching basketball for like >30 years and recently coaching as well so basketball will probably always be no. 1 for me hobby wiseYuqi any day!!![]()
are you also active in a basketball forums?great choice but I've been playing and watching basketball for like >30 years and recently coaching as well so basketball will probably always be no. 1 for me hobby wise
I used to be previouslyare you also active in a basketball forums?![]()