- Joined
- 31 December 2022
- Messages
- 67,031
- Reactions Received
- 98,802
- Cards
- View Profile
- KS Coins
- 348,717
- Ship
- Wreck
but cuter together! Cuteness always multiplies if you have 2They're also cute when not together![]()
I don't think it works that way. Cuteness kinda just.....swallow each other up and merges into 1 massive thing of cuteness....but cuter together! Cuteness always multiplies if you have 2
I was consumed by cuteness at birth! my own ofc!I don't think it works that way. Cuteness kinda just.....swallow each other up and merges into 1 massive thing of cuteness....
Kinda like a blackhole...and the cuter and larger it is...the stronger the pull and the harder to get away from it....until eventually it consumes you and you're forever trapped and subject to their mercy![]()
You can't consume yourself...I was consumed by cuteness at birth! my own ofc!![]()