Video Yujin - AnPT (4 Viewers)

Joined
19 February 2019
Messages
45,111
Reactions Received
52,977
Location
Rosé's World
Website
nowherelandwithmemyselfandi.wat
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
173,072
Fandom
GoldenStar
Gender
Male
Cute.

*tsk tsk tsk*

could you name the full (legal) names of everyone in IVE?
Hmm: An Yujin, Kim(?) Gaeul, Jang Wonyoung, Naoi Rei, Kim Jiwon, Lee Hyunseo. Only uncertainties are Gaeul, n Liz(also not sure if all are birth names, ie any legal name changes)
 

OnlyCalB

GG Trash
.
.
Joined
24 November 2018
Messages
52,131
Reactions Received
94,782
Location
Dreamworld
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
132,191
Gender
Male
Pronouns
He/Him/Card Master
Cool Yujin!
 
  • Love
Reactions: fdonce
Joined
19 February 2019
Messages
45,111
Reactions Received
52,977
Location
Rosé's World
Website
nowherelandwithmemyselfandi.wat
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
173,072
Fandom
GoldenStar
Gender
Male
what about for twice?
From memory: Im Nayeon, Yoo Jeongyeon(probably wrong surname, I think she changed her legal name after birth too), Momo Mirai(I am not a once is my fallback), Sana Minatozaki, Kim Jihyo(same fallback, tho i can say her birth name was Kim Jisoo(?) if Kim was correct surname), Mina Myoui, Kim Dahyun, (this is tricky since so many chaeyoungs-3) Son(after 2 minutes racking my brain on her surname) Chaeyoung, Chou Tzuyu. Imma gonna rest my brain rn n not chk the answer 😴🤪😪🙃😌
 

Moguri

.
Joined
31 December 2022
Messages
67,166
Reactions Received
98,982
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
351,418
Ship
Wreck
From memory: Im Nayeon, Yoo Jeongyeon(probably wrong surname, I think she changed her legal name after birth too), Momo Mirai(I am not a once is my fallback), Sana Minatozaki, Kim Jihyo(same fallback, tho i can say her birth name was Kim Jisoo(?) if Kim was correct surname), Mina Myoui, Kim Dahyun, (this is tricky since so many chaeyoungs-3) Son(after 2 minutes racking my brain on her surname) Chaeyoung, Chou Tzuyu. Imma gonna rest my brain rn n not chk the answer 😴🤪😪🙃😌
Jeongyeon changed her first name, but the surname is correct.
Momo Hirai
Park Jihyo (you are right about birth name being Jisoo though)
 
Joined
19 February 2019
Messages
45,111
Reactions Received
52,977
Location
Rosé's World
Website
nowherelandwithmemyselfandi.wat
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
173,072
Fandom
GoldenStar
Gender
Male
Jeongyeon changed her first name, but the surname is correct.
Momo Hirai
Park Jihyo (you are right about birth name being Jisoo though)
I am not a Once, so I'm claiming credit for knowing the rhyme/mnemonic NaJeongMo(in my brain I separate into thirds), SaJiMi, DaChaeTzu: also happy I rmbrd Son Chaeyoung surname at last minute(since 3 chaeyoungs srry not srry to fromis' chaeyoung but I'm not even sure of their birth order let alone most surnames)
 
  • Wow
Reactions: fdonce and Moguri

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread