- Joined
- 31 December 2022
- Messages
- 67,073
- Reactions Received
- 98,857
- Cards
- View Profile
- KS Coins
- 349,700
- Ship
- Wreck
@Dive
You really have to be in your A game when you date Rei.
This includes making sure you bring your phone with you when you use the bathroom or when you shower.
There's no "i don't want to reply too fast, that will seem desperate" kind of shenanigans![]()
Cage.... it seems they're relationship dynamics is not the typical kind of relationship![]()
she was already outraged after a few minutes last time, no wonder Yujin has to be put into the cage after 17 hours
Also I just want to mention that Liz seems to have no problems with Rei, so she seems to respond in a timely manner![]()
so you're totally ok with the members bullying one another now? lolshe was already outraged after a few minutes last time, no wonder Yujin has to be put into the cage after 17 hours
Rei is not crazy! Just a bit more... possessive maybeCage.... it seems they're relationship dynamics is not the typical kind of relationship
Or Rei is just crazy and Liz and is afraid to lose her so she let things slide![]()
of course not!so you're totally ok with the members bullying one another now? lol
Crazy possessive it seemsRei is not crazy! Just a bit more... possessive maybe![]()
putting idols in cages is not bullying now??? wow...of course not!
It's not bullying! I see more in the same way when I need to bonk you, it's not done out of malice, but in attempt to correct your behavior!
says the person who declares 5 idols his wivesCrazy possessive it seems![]()
no why would I do that??putting idols in cages is not bullying now??? wow...
so you would bonk Rei????
the implication being when Yujin is slow to respond she gets "caged" by Reino why would I do that??