- Joined
- 31 December 2022
- Messages
- 67,006
- Reactions Received
- 98,746
- Cards
- View Profile
- KS Coins
- 348,319
- Ship
- Wreck
Its not really a christmas CF, but as it came out today, I'm going to pretend it is 
@Dive
@Dive
Mmmm tuna...![]()
I can't remember what I said. I also have a tendency to say things i don't mean.weren't you the one who disliked tuna?
I can't remember what I said. I also have a tendency to say things i don't mean.
I do like tuna so if I ever said I didn't, I'm not sure why lol.![]()
w-what?! Why would you do that
I will go check now![]()
kpopsource.com
Yeah I'm confusing sometimes
![]()
Yujin x Dongwon Tuna commercial - K-Pop Source — Keeping the K-Pop Forum Spirit Alive
Yujin has so many CFs going on, her popularity seems to be increasing every day :mogudance: @Divekpopsource.com
Yeah I'm confusing sometimes
Tuna salad and sandwich it's usually my go too sandwich. I've also made alot of tuna cakes.
I think i just meant I don't like plain canned tuna.
what happend?Dong Won makes my favorite Rapokki... or at least used to.That stuff was sooooooooooooo good.
Amazon product B08FRPNJCH
Jerks.![]()
They just stopped. I've tried like 5 other brands. None are even close to as good.what happend?![]()
thats unfortunateThey just stopped. I've tried like 5 other brands. None are even close to as good.![]()