Video Yujin x Hana Bank - In the Year of the Blue Snake 2025, take a moment to hold onto one wish you truly want to achieve in your heart. πŸ’Œ (1 Viewer)

OnlyCalB

GG Trash
.
.
Joined
24 November 2018
Messages
52,131
Reactions Received
94,782
Location
Dreamworld
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
132,191
Gender
Male
Pronouns
He/Him/Card Master
Nice!
 
  • Love
Reactions: fdonce
Joined
31 December 2022
Messages
27,461
Reactions Received
39,089
Location
USA
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
84,782
Fandom
Swith*PNK-Panda
Gender
Male
Pronouns
Supreme Lord Emperor Commander
FYI - didn't the head producer person thingy prevent stayc from having their own individual phones in the beginning until they had won like a few music shows???
Depends on if it was just "no personal phones" Or actually blocking contact with family friends etc. Two different things. Sometimes I wish I didn't have a phone. :haylul:
 
  • Wow
Reactions: Selfmate
Joined
13 January 2023
Messages
50,511
Reactions Received
55,302
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
285,084
Depends on if it was just "no personal phones" Or actually blocking contact with family friends etc. Two different things. Sometimes I wish I didn't have a phone. :haylul:
my understanding was no personal phones but regardless that's still not "good" conduct - one might say it was evil of him to do that...
 
Joined
31 December 2022
Messages
27,461
Reactions Received
39,089
Location
USA
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
84,782
Fandom
Swith*PNK-Panda
Gender
Male
Pronouns
Supreme Lord Emperor Commander
my understanding was no personal phones but regardless that's still not "good" conduct - one might say it was evil of him to do that...
I didn't get a personal cell phone until I was in my 20's. I survived so did they. And look where it got them. :icgyu:
 
  • Wow
Reactions: Selfmate
Joined
13 January 2023
Messages
50,511
Reactions Received
55,302
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
285,084
I didn't get a personal cell phone until I was in my 20's. I survived so did they. And look where it got them. :icgyu:
interesting perspective - one might say you are downplaying what BEP did considering this wasn't a I didn't get a cell phone by my own choice - this was a " I cannot have one since my boss said so..."
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread