Photo yunho and jaejoong were at the same event (1 Viewer)

Joined
13 March 2019
Messages
4,283
Reactions Received
11,073
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female

blueberries

Fleshy fruit
.
Joined
17 November 2018
Messages
15,240
Reactions Received
46,642
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Looks super photoshopped coz of the matching outfits and stuff lmao.
I can't believe Jaejoong Yunho shippers are still at it :jisoosmh:
I was surprised too, I mean there was tons of them around just couple years back when I was more into JYJ, well they were pretty much everywhere in JYJ's and TVXQ's fandoms.. but I kinda expected they would be over it at this point? I mean they haven't had interactions in years..
 

Darkyoda47

♡ Jessica's Slave ♡
.
Joined
18 November 2018
Messages
10,716
Reactions Received
52,564
Location
Buddy Hole
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
279
Fandom
Golden Star
Gender
Male
Ship
Looks super photoshopped coz of the matching outfits and stuff lmao.
I can't believe Jaejoong Yunho shippers are still at it :jisoosmh:
I genuinely believe YunJae shippers are actual spawns of Satan because they really are batshit :welp:
 

VillageIdiot

It's Time To Break Free Of The Blues
.
.
Joined
8 November 2018
Messages
19,193
Reactions Received
60,789
Location
Tokki Topia
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
19,207
Fandom
Toxic
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/Her/Drama Kween
Ship
That is damn good Photoshop :welp:
 
  • Like
Reactions: Hajima

Mayday

🍓Your 1-Up Girl🍓
.
Joined
26 September 2018
Messages
8,197
Reactions Received
27,145
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
That is damn good Photoshop :welp:
Yeah, but if you look closely, you can tell the difference in photo quality of the members.
Also, look at the lighting and the angle in this picture:

35370

That means the light source was most likely from his north-west, which wouldn't make sense as to why it wasn't on Jaejoong, same with his face. Why is his face glowing (light), and Jaejoong's isn't?
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread