- Joined
- 2 March 2021
- Messages
- 23,308
- Reactions Received
- 28,175
- Cards
- View Profile
- KS Coins
- 4,515
- Fandom
- Villain
- Ship
i already have woojin sorryDo you have Woojin? I'm only collecting (G)I-dle and Yuqi is one of the ones I need
i also have Bang Chan but offered him to someone earlier, I'll see if they'd be okay with me trading him
What about Bang Chan?i already have woojin sorry![]()
yes that works but did the other trade not work?What about Bang Chan?
let me just confirm to see if it's okay to trade first pleaseyes that works but did the other trade not work?
okie, thankslet me just confirm to see if it's okay to trade first please
Edit: yep it's all good![]()
sure! and thank you so muchokie, thanks
could you set it up please? i'm a bit busy rn lol