Traded Yuqi April Fools (1 Viewer)

athenaaa

Thunder ⚡️
.
.
.
Joined
24 February 2019
Messages
51,085
Reactions Received
72,525
Location
Ahsoka’s Heart 💜
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
147,424
Fandom
ProfessorAthena
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/her
Ship
Wreck
Do you have Woojin? I'm only collecting (G)I-dle and Yuqi is one of the ones I need

i also have Bang Chan but offered him to someone earlier, I'll see if they'd be okay with me trading him
 
Last edited:
  • Like
Reactions: Villains

athenaaa

Thunder ⚡️
.
.
.
Joined
24 February 2019
Messages
51,085
Reactions Received
72,525
Location
Ahsoka’s Heart 💜
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
147,424
Fandom
ProfessorAthena
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/her
Ship
Wreck
yes that works but did the other trade not work?
let me just confirm to see if it's okay to trade first please

Edit: yep it's all good :pandaamazed:
 
  • Like
Reactions: Villains

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread