I see you always posting every award show performance whereas I mostly only post the first comeback stage lolCatch up(day late):
YUQI(우기) @ Mnet MCountdown
2025.09.18
'M.O.' YUQI Fancams + backstage Interview(combined w/JANG WOOYOUNG)[/B]
Because u dont care about cards/daily posts to get cards whereas i struggle to complete daily posts/threads to achieve 2 slots every day(which means i acquire 1 limited card; FYI/TMI each daily task(threads/posts) gets 1 common or rare if lucky whereas high performer(s) like rand/calb/ahsoka-vikki etc. n myself get 1 limited per 2 daily task so if i now only complete 1 daily task its kinda wasted so i need to scrape up watever pist/threads i can manage to find before 00:00kst; or anticipating next day from 00:01 kst onwards.I see you always posting every award show performance whereas I mostly only post the first comeback stage lol
interesting - I never knew that's why you post them lolBecause u dont care about cards/daily posts to get cards whereas i struggle to complete daily posts/threads to achieve 2 slots every day(which means i acquire 1 limited card; FYI/TMI each daily task(threads/posts) gets 1 common or rare if lucky whereas high performer(s) like rand/calb/ahsoka-vikki etc. n myself get 1 limited per 2 daily task so if i now only complete 1 daily task its kinda wasted so i need to scrape up watever pist/threads i can manage to find before 00:00kst; or anticipating next day from 00:01 kst onwards.
Its an addiction/compulsion now for me(if i manage to hv time before 00:00kst/thereafter), i was too busy/tired/lazy for a few mths in 2022/2023 but iv gotten back into the groove mostly except sometimes i lise track of wat im short of n rush to make up the deficit before 00:00kst(i dint manage it last week/recently n dnt get a limited so had to settle for a common[to clarify i completed all korean commons AND rares so i get 1 limited for every 2 daily tasks, in same day-but if i dont i get a common from other sets ie non korean or superheroes or video game/anime.
Tldr its cos of cards!
Well earlier on i posted different comments/threads to complete daily tasks-before tat i dint pist as much before the card game started i think.interesting - I never knew that's why you post them lol
hey hey heyWell earlier on i posted different comments/threads to complete daily tasks-before tat i dint pist as much before the card game started i think.
I also rather not pist nice/interesting to complete daily pists task as i think u n calb are sufficiently doing tat n i dont want to copy tat method/i find it boring for me or uninteresting, i think i might stop posting before i post nice/interesting(i think i hv done so but rarely/infrequently n nve for daily task i believe, anyway the daily threads is where i hv most time consuming to come up with enuf threads every day from 00:00-23:59kst!
Well, tats yr jam(n calb's) not mine. I just get bored posting nice/interesting or repetitive stuff(but if it floats yr boat, go for it). I think I tried to post some innocuous comments to complete daily tasks a few yrs ago but I stopped quickly, I couldn't motivate myself to continue/look for threads to post in. So I just find videos to post, either in threads/idol threads or other users' threads. Sometimes I find interesting topics of users' threads n I post in em but less nowadays(I used to randomly look for kchill/chill zone thread titles but it took too much brainpower n it's easier/faster to post videos which I don't hv to use much brain power/cpu cycles LOLhey hey hey
there's a rhyme and reason for the nices and interestings
nice = content - if someone posts content like a video or performance clip or pretty pictures = nice
interesting = news - if there's new information like about a comeback or some other news = interesting
I still post comments if they are relevant to the thread but the default if there's nothing else is nice and interestingWell, tats yr jam(n calb's) not mine. I just get bored posting nice/interesting or repetitive stuff(but if it floats yr boat, go for it). I think I tried to post some innocuous comments to complete daily tasks a few yrs ago but I stopped quickly, I couldn't motivate myself to continue/look for threads to post in. So I just find videos to post, either in threads/idol threads or other users' threads. Sometimes I find interesting topics of users' threads n I post in em but less nowadays(I used to randomly look for kchill/chill zone thread titles but it took too much brainpower n it's easier/faster to post videos which I don't hv to use much brain power/cpu cycles LOL![]()