New MV Yuqi - 我们都很棒 (We're All Great) (Forever 22! 2025 bilibili Graduation Song) (1 Viewer)

Joined
13 January 2023
Messages
50,399
Reactions Received
55,151
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
284,366


Youth just grows wildly, life has its own direction.
To you and ourself: We are all great.
2025 Graduation Song, the MV of "We're All Great" is officially online!
Because of my passion, I walked from the practice room to the centre of the stage. After every practice, I would say to myself: "Great!"
I hope you too can find echoes in this song, and with the strength to be seen and affirmed, go ahead and become whatever you want to be🎓 Happy graduation✨ 永陽22GraduationSong

Original Source: https://weibo.com/6634214154/PwLVFgNJO

@Neverland
 

centen

.
.
.
Joined
5 January 2023
Messages
17,522
Reactions Received
18,211
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
132,452
Fandom
Neverland
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
I think after the contract renewals I want to see her debut a chinese song
I agree! She's so popular in China, it seems like such a wasted opportunity that they haven't arranged this yet.
 
  • Wow
Reactions: Selfmate

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread