@Sone
snsd2beg Sooyoung's Husband . Joined 23 April 2023 Messages 12,208 Reactions Received 10,259 Location United States Cards View Profile KS Coins 52,491 Fandom SONE Gender Male Pronouns He/Him Ship @MK3AMLuvsU Wreck @xiao 14 October 2025 #1 @Sone Reactions: RandAlThor, pinkmelodies and Ahsoka
Ahsoka ⚡️Lightning . . . . . . Joined 27 August 2018 Messages 71,395 Reactions Received 151,406 Location That user who always changes their Un’s heart <3 Cards View Profile KS Coins 129,603 Fandom Lex stan Gender Female Pronouns she/her Ship @athenarose Wreck @lexus 14 October 2025 #2 Those tarts looks similar to some I had in the Azores. I wonder if they’re related, since Macau was Portuguese administered until recently Reactions: RandAlThor and snsd2beg
Those tarts looks similar to some I had in the Azores. I wonder if they’re related, since Macau was Portuguese administered until recently
pinkmelodies Jewel ᥫ᭡. . Joined 19 April 2024 Messages 22,109 Reactions Received 13,734 Location 2nd Gen Era Cards View Profile KS Coins 86,165 Fandom SONE Gender Female Pronouns she/her Ship @Chiara Wreck @athenarose 15 October 2025 #3 Looks like she had a fun time! Reactions: RandAlThor and snsd2beg
RandAlThor . Joined 21 February 2019 Messages 59,743 Reactions Received 93,540 Cards View Profile KS Coins 190,092 Fandom WizSoneLuv 21 October 2025 #4 She does love sports! Reactions: snsd2beg