Zabraks and other meat lovers- what has been your diet? (2 Viewers)

blueberries

Fleshy fruit
.
Joined
17 November 2018
Messages
15,240
Reactions Received
46,642
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
As you might know, Zabraks are carnivorous race who similar as cats, survive on meat! (literally 1 of the two facts i have learned about Zabraks, other being that they have two hearts xd)

So fellow Zabraks- and other meat lovers- have your diet been full of protein full meat or have you maybe ventured to taste sth else that might be more common for other races..

Personally, my diet has been pretty much meat and meat today. Starting with lunch of honey marinaded chicken wings and later ordering a nice pizza with various meats!
 

blueberries

Fleshy fruit
.
Joined
17 November 2018
Messages
15,240
Reactions Received
46,642
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
We togrutas love meat as well :sj_weary:
We have nice sharp teeth that can kill small animals very quickly
That sounds even more cat like :jisoosmh:
 

Suzy

Hua Chen Yu's #1 Martian
.
.
Joined
22 November 2018
Messages
7,026
Reactions Received
27,656
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Fandom
EXO-L & My
Gender
Female
Ship
I ate a vegetarian meal yesterday... I guess I'm not fit for this devil life lol.
My general diet consists mostly of fish, vegetables & grains so any pescatarian races out there?
 
Joined
19 February 2019
Messages
45,077
Reactions Received
52,953
Location
Rosé's World
Website
nowherelandwithmemyselfandi.wat
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
172,108
Fandom
GoldenStar
Gender
Male
I ate a vegetarian meal yesterday... I guess I'm not fit for this devil life lol.
My general diet consists mostly of fish, vegetables & grains so any pescatarian races out there?
Forgot i was avian race for a moment, thot we were aquatic/sealife smh(mite hv thot of the mermaid like trolls in new trolls movie i just watched earlier whivh had kpop gang/red velvet cameo) n wanted to fite u, (so unfamiliar with extended Star Wars canon Fosh).
S'all good, eat as much fish, veg n granola as u want. Stay healthy n well.
 

Suzy

Hua Chen Yu's #1 Martian
.
.
Joined
22 November 2018
Messages
7,026
Reactions Received
27,656
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Fandom
EXO-L & My
Gender
Female
Ship
How about Gungan?
I have NO idea what Gungan is but I looked them up and apparently they can live underwater? Seems good enough for me.

@Zabraks what do you guys think of ditching the devil life and becoming Gungans? :sakUwu:
 
Joined
10 November 2018
Messages
4,566
Reactions Received
27,371
Location
Eden
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
I don't eat any meat with the exception of chicken and fish. That being said, I love chicken. :sanapray:
However, I still have a hard time eating it by itself, it's easier if I have bread with it.
I am eating chicken bread and similar stuff these days.
 

blueberries

Fleshy fruit
.
Joined
17 November 2018
Messages
15,240
Reactions Received
46,642
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
I have NO idea what Gungan is but I looked them up and apparently they can live underwater? Seems good enough for me.

@Zabraks what do you guys think of ditching the devil life and becoming Gungans? :sakUwu:
Eeh, i want my steaks and bacon :susPepe:
 
  • Like
  • Haha
Reactions: Willow and Suzy

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread