Information ZEROBASEONE 'Melting Point' Album details (Photobook Version) (1 Viewer)

Magician

girl in the bubble ☆
.
.
Joined
26 February 2019
Messages
29,345
Reactions Received
36,273
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
66,410
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/Her
Ship
Hahahaha I hope you get a Hao pc. Where'd you order from?
maybe it’s my destiny to only get gunwook and taerae's photocards haha
i usually order from german shops, bc then i don’t have to worry about customs and the shipping is free
:sanapray:
 
  • Haha
Reactions: Day1

Day

♡ ຕɪѕѕɪηɢ уᴏᴜ ♡
.
.
.
Joined
20 October 2018
Messages
126,058
Reactions Received
53,014
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
524,535
Ship
Wreck
when i still lived in ireland i once ordered from an korean shop and it was stucked in customs for ages
are you going to join a group order?
I'm planning on it yes but my GOM caps it at 70 albums so.... I'll see what happens :pepecross:
 

Yuzuru

𝐼𝒸𝑒 𝒫𝓇𝒾𝓃𝒸𝑒
.
Joined
4 February 2021
Messages
5,729
Reactions Received
5,953
Location
𝒩𝑜𝓉𝓉𝑒 𝒮𝓉𝑒𝓁𝓁𝒶𝓉𝒶
Website
www.wattpad.com
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
18,225
Fandom
ℱ𝒶𝓃𝓎𝓊
Pronouns
ℐ𝒸𝑒 𝒫𝓇𝒾𝓃𝒸𝑒
NO! Not 3 versions!
First, the debut had 2, now 3? What's next? Adding more??
Oh no...my money....
Now I'd need to secure my orders in.
Here we go again. *goes to buy albums*
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread