Im so excited
i accidentally pre-ordered four albums, bc i double clicked lmaoIm so excited
Hahahaha I hope you get a Hao pc. Where'd you order from?i accidentally pre-ordered four albums, bc i double clicked lmao
but two of the albums come with a special event photocard
maybe it’s my destiny to only get gunwook and taerae's photocards hahaHahahaha I hope you get a Hao pc. Where'd you order from?
Oh nice!!maybe it’s my destiny to only get gunwook and taerae's photocards haha
i usually order from german shops, bc then i don’t have to worry about customs and the shipping is free
![]()
when i still lived in ireland i once ordered from an korean shop and it was stucked in customs for agesOh nice!!
I'm planning on it yes but my GOM caps it at 70 albums so.... I'll see what happenswhen i still lived in ireland i once ordered from an korean shop and it was stucked in customs for ages
are you going to join a group order?