- Joined
- 27 August 2018
- Messages
- 71,400
- Reactions Received
- 151,414
- Cards
- View Profile
- KS Coins
- 129,603
- Fandom
- Lex stan
- Gender
- Female
- Pronouns
- she/her
- Ship
- Wreck
This really came out of nowhere for me, its such a bop
I think Priyanka (the Indian girl) is gorgeous, but they all seem cool so its hard piking a biasI actually really like the song. Some of the members seem really cool too
She is super pretty no doubtI think Priyanka (the Indian girl) is gorgeous, but they all seem cool so its hard piking a bias![]()
It can be debated given that there are no Korean members and they dont sing in Korean. I agree both with the vocals and the tall girl, but I definitely see a lot of potential for this group overall, especially since this is their debut.The song was meh for me but they had a couple of REALLY strong vocals which I always like. That one super tall girl kinda stood out for not being as polished as the rest were.
Also I was shocked that they were singing in English, I thought they were supposed to be a kpop group...
Yeah, I'd say they were more of a kpop inspired group than an actual kpop group since there isn't really anything Korean about them. I think to be considered kpop, you either need to a) be Korean or c) make Korean music and they don't really do either...It can be debated given that there are no Korean members and they dont sing in Korean. I agree both with the vocals and the tall girl, but I definitely see a lot of potential for this group overall, especially since this is their debut.
They are promoting in Korea, and I think they might sing in Korean in the future, but either way Im intrigued by them for sureYeah, I'd say they were more of a kpop inspired group than an actual kpop group since there isn't really anything Korean about them. I think to be considered kpop, you either need to a) be Korean or c) make Korean music and they don't really do either...